The Bushman's Beer Review - Stone's Unapologetic IPA

Started by thebugman, Sep 16, 2014, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebugman

The Bushman & Black Rain take on Stone's special brew, the Unapologetic IPA. Tune in to find out who comes on top. Who will be the one apologizing after this review is done? There's simply no way to tell! You have to watch. You simply have to. How else would you know what happens in the end? Hold on to your butts because it's about to get rude up in the YouTube!

http://youtu.be/2OYUlhSGpig
four on the floor and four in the air....

walterfredo

nice. Keep 'em coming! 

Personally, not a fan of that beer at all.  For the most part, I am not a fan of Stone beers in general though.  Like the enjoy by and the IRS and that's about it. 

thebugman

well that's a damn shame....I like most of them...haven't had them all due to they do not distribute to MS. I love the go to ipa though. its my fav now. for now. thanks for watching though, we appreciate it, bushwhacker.

Jaimoe

Count this Canadian a big fan of Stone, especially of the IPAs I've had while visiting Santa Monica, Boston and Maine. I wish Stone exported those tasty suckers.

thebugman

yeah I feel your pain...we don't get stone here in ms either...but the surrounding states do so its not so bad....cries silently while drinking beer....