Rumor of tour announcements this week?

Started by byrdpickem, Feb 17, 2015, 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmpotsy

out go the lights it begins

JerseyDan

indeed an old segment but the end part was new as Dye referenced the new record, the 2nd new lp, and Jim's solo record

millerjustin

Quote from: gluvmiller on Feb 20, 2015, 12:35 PM
Quote from: millerjustin on Feb 20, 2015, 12:33 PM
Quote from: Painter on Feb 20, 2015, 11:19 AM
CAN I GET A GD ANNOUNCMENT ALREADY  :cheesy:

RIGHT?!?!!?

our whole summer is in limbo - need dates!!!!

Justin, I know a girl named Jennifer in your neck of the woods that would probably go out on a date with you. I can't promise anything, but who knows  :evil:

She's way out of my league, G!
What's in here won't disappear

Stevie

Today could be the day.. but i also remember someone saying that Carl and Bo said 3/1 for the album and tour announcement.  That's a Sunday, however maybe that's when the roll call email goes out and the real announcement is the following Monday (next monday). 

Hope i'm wrong, can't wait much longer. 

parkervb

Quote from: Stevie on Feb 23, 2015, 09:14 AM
Today could be the day.. but i also remember someone saying that Carl and Bo said 3/1 for the album and tour announcement.  That's a Sunday, however maybe that's when the roll call email goes out and the real announcement is the following Monday (next monday). 

Hope i'm wrong, can't wait much longer.

yea, I could use some good news on the music front since Sturgill had to cancel some dates (illness) and I was supposed to see him tomorrow.
Don't you ever turn it off

Come Closer

logan5ive

Believe it or not, George isn't at home...   :grin:
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

walterfredo

parkervb

EverythingChanges

I'm guessing there will be a roll call email sent out the night prior to the announcement. So we won't hear anything today (unless it's that email).

Do any of you think that it's possible for a Wednesday or Friday announcement? Or would a Monday announcement next week be more likely?
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

parkervb

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Feb 23, 2015, 01:55 PM
I'm guessing there will be a roll call email sent out the night prior to the announcement. So we won't hear anything today (unless it's that email).

Do any of you think that it's possible for a Wednesday or Friday announcement? Or would a Monday announcement next week be more likely?

I doubt it would be Friday...want media to pick up news & Friday/weekend not usually good traffic times. If not today, I guess next Monday

BigHerm

Ugh. Yea, if we don't see an announcement for the announcement today I think we are going to be waiting another week... At least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EverythingChanges

They're seriously killing me here! I thought the rumor was before 3/1 not after. :/

Maybe the record is getting delayed a bit? If they want to market it well, I think the announcement should go out next week at the latest for a 5/5 release.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

e_wind

I thought a lot of announcements were on Tuesdays
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

oistheone

Angelo

Where was the memo that said the announcement had to be on Monday? Did I miss something?

Tutofqueens

Just had this conversation on Twitter. Looks like The Current was going to debut a new MMJ song, possibly today :cheesy:!! And possibly are not now :undecided:... I'm in a glass case of emotions!!

https://twitter.com/PeckManjoneS/status/570246848692269058

gluvmiller

Don't look for multiple nights at red rocks  :cry:

highwaytothedangerzone

That's clutch info, thanks Tutofqueens!! :thumbsup:

I'm not hip on the music buis or how bands interact with deciding forces-- why would they move it back (and also does it mean that the album is being pushed back)? Is it more likely the record company anticipating better album sells on a certain date or something the band is unhappy with? e.g. like which single or song to be released first
What's in Here won't disappear