MMJ OBH 2015 download.

Started by Max5130, Feb 26, 2015, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdylanoconnor

any updates on this?  can someone please lie to me and give me a reason why it's taking so long so I can psych myself out and remove it from my brain until it's actually delivered?

johnnYYac

Quote from: rdylanoconnor on Mar 25, 2015, 03:47 PM
any updates on this?  can someone please lie to me and give me a reason why it's taking so long so I can psych myself out and remove it from my brain until it's actually delivered?
Look up about 4 posts...  Its been four days, so it could be within the next week.  This came from the guy preparing the recordings.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

walterfredo

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 25, 2015, 03:54 PM
This came from the guy preparing the recordings.

I'm having flashbacks to the Seinfeld episode where George has the job but doesn't actually do shit, just shows up and acts like he's doing stuff....but he's not. The Penske File!

bartel

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 26, 2015, 01:06 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 25, 2015, 03:54 PM
This came from the guy preparing the recordings.

I'm having flashbacks to the Seinfeld episode where George has the job but doesn't actually do shit, just shows up and acts like he's doing stuff....but he's not. The Penske File!

haha that's too funnny... that penske file is a quite a file... just like apparently are the OBH2 recordings.

Max5130

Damn! Ain't dis a bitch!?

Drizzler

im surprised no one has posted on this, unless I've missed it, but folks OBH2 downloads...TUESDAY!!

sb_gli

Have the recordings leaked yet?  I can't wait til tuesday. :cheesy:

johnnYYac

Quote from: sb_gli on Apr 11, 2015, 09:54 AM
Have the recordings leaked yet?  I can't wait til tuesday. :cheesy:
Not leaked, but some tracks from OBH 2015 are being played on SiriusXM Jam On...

sb_gli

Sweet! I used to listen to sirius on the regular, and jam on in particular.  What songs are they playing?

johnnYYac

I Can't Go For That (Hall and Oates cover) from night one.

sb_gli

I was told

There would be downloads

bartel

what time are we expecting these puppies to drop today... I need some live jacket in my life today.

parkervb

my guess is they drop right as the AMA kicks off at noon. That way the band can promote there.
Don't you ever turn it off

bartel

Quote from: sb_gli on Apr 14, 2015, 08:18 AM
I was told

There would be downloads

this is the best potential meme of all time

Ltravieso

haha i don't know man but i need this show in my life as well, it'll be a huge memory jogger for me, i think i thought i was a rock star at OBH2.
Anytime your war gets out of hand, I'll take it on.

Ltravieso

LiveDownLoads is now showing the dates but they are updating the site, hopefully well get our emails soon.

Ltravieso

sb_gli

wheelhousetunes

The first person that PM's me their extra download ticket codes, can have my Jim James "Regions Of The Light And Sound Of God" limited promo flat (#2915/3000) that came with the purchase of his cd at Independent Record Stores.  :thumbsup:

I can mail it out right away.