MMJ OBH 2015 download.

Started by Max5130, Feb 26, 2015, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpmac79

After being there and listening through again, I have to say the covers were just phenomonal! Happy!!!??? are you kidding me! so good.....and not even the best of the weekend.....

gardenparty

Man, Jim was having a rough go in the dondante breakdown.  haha

Lonndown27

what an epic Fade Into You holy shit, love the guitar squall odyssey  :cheesy:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

BH

The Ride Like The Wind opener is just so awesome.   What a way to kick off four days of heaven.   The moon, the wind, the mandarin club sodas......ahhhhh....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Emb1528

Quote from: oistheone on Apr 20, 2015, 12:36 AM
Man, these recordings are such a damn treasure!

The "Lowdown" on night two is the only time I have EVER heard these guys screw up. They all launch into different parts when Jim calls for the Carl solo. A charming mistake like that just shows they are human. And they make it out of the miscue flawlessly. What a band.

So crazy. I love how they don't end it without doing the jam though. Makes it one of "those versions" to reference now.  :thumbsup:
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

CountSA

I'm pretty disappointed the shrieking "Carllllllll I love youuuuuuu" woman is all over the recording.  She makes her presence well know on the NYE Boston recording as well.

MusiKel Mama

I swear to God that wasn't me!!! I learned my lesson!!!

walterfredo

sorry, I'll try to keep my voice down in the future. 

CountSA

God damn, I respect her passion though.

Fully

Quote from: CountSA on May 01, 2015, 11:49 AM
God damn, I respect her passion though.
Thank you for the laugh you just gave me! :D

slappymoe

so, isn't today the day we get the 3 waterfall songs? I haven't burned the shows to disc yet, been waiting patiently for the last three tunes.

anybody got 'em yet?

sillyboob

Quote from: BH on Apr 24, 2015, 12:36 PM
The Ride Like The Wind opener is just so awesome.   What a way to kick off four days of heaven.   The moon, the wind, the mandarin club sodas......ahhhhh....

Seriously, those words could've come from my head.  Except I was drinking Mandarin & tonic!

Ride Like The Wind was such a great opener...
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.