"Deluxe" roll-call?

Started by mgobugsy, Mar 03, 2015, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: michaelsatterfield on Apr 24, 2015, 10:07 AM
Quote from: Angelo on Apr 24, 2015, 12:27 AM
My stuff is in transit, due to arrive next Tuesday. Keep an eye out, folks.

Where did you see the tracking update? I don't see the order in my Roll Call account but I do have a paypal receipt for the box set from FireBrand...
You can login to your account to get the tracking number. If the tracking number doesn't work, chat with WU support and they'll give you the real number (don't ask).

buymycar

Saw a picture of someone's 2015 roll call swag and it appears the laminate is brand new. So, there will be competing roll call laminates out there this summer, one from the 2014-2015 package and one from the 2015 package.

Mr. White

Quote from: buymycar on Apr 26, 2015, 01:16 AM
Saw a picture of someone's 2015 roll call swag and it appears the laminate is brand new. So, there will be competing roll call laminates out there this summer, one from the 2014-2015 package and one from the 2015 package.

I was thinking about this yesterday. I sure hope they remember/recognize those of us who went ahead and got the 2014-2015 package.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Clarkwork

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 26, 2015, 08:18 AM
Quote from: buymycar on Apr 26, 2015, 01:16 AM

I was thinking about this yesterday. I sure hope they remember/recognize those of us who went ahead and got the 2014-2015 package.

I can't find my 14-15 laminate. Anyone got a picture of it? Just so I know what I'm looking for
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

johnnYYac

Quote from: Clarkwork on Apr 26, 2015, 04:54 PM
I can't find my 14-15 laminate. Anyone got a picture of it? Just so I know what I'm looking for

The history of the Roll Call laminate...

The 2015 package

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

buymycar

Is that a Wonderful Union sticker? Are they wanting you to spread the gospel with that sticker?

Nikkogino

Weird, I got the roll call deluxe million dollar package but I only got my laminate so far.  No tshirt or poster yet.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Nikkogino on Apr 26, 2015, 11:22 PM
Weird, I got the roll call deluxe million dollar package but I only got my laminate so far.  No tshirt or poster yet.
Folks who ordered the 2015 Roll Call with their preorder of The Waterfall will get the laminate first, then the poster and tee, since the order is placed with Firebrand, Inc.  Folks who got the RC direct from Wonderful Union got the whole package.  I have no idea why they are making this so confusing...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

justbcuzido

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 27, 2015, 04:43 PM
Folks who ordered the 2015 Roll Call with their preorder of The Waterfall will get the laminate first, then the poster and tee, since the order is placed with Firebrand, Inc.  Folks who got the RC direct from Wonderful Union got the whole package. I have no idea why they are making this so confusing...

Because it's Wonderful Ground Control!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Nikkogino

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 27, 2015, 04:43 PM
Folks who ordered the 2015 Roll Call with their preorder of The Waterfall will get the laminate first, then the poster and tee, since the order is placed with Firebrand, Inc.  Folks who got the RC direct from Wonderful Union got the whole package.  I have no idea why they are making this so confusing...
Cool, thanks.  I wonder if they will give us the album. Little early since most if us heard it a month ago.  I wanna spin that vinyl (and put together a damn puzzle).