Waterfall Preorders - Pick Your Poison

Started by itrainmonkeys, Mar 03, 2015, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itrainmonkeys

I got the e-mail about pre-orders and tour dates. I'm so excited!!!   :cheesy:

http://mymorningjacket.shopfirebrand.com/

Which pre-ordrer are you guys going for? I am leaning towards the deluxe vinyl package for $89.  I like the biggest package but don't really need a shirt/flag and it'll be nice to save a few bucks.

I imagine most will be picking up the bigger packages. They look great! And a puzzle of the album cover? That's an awesome idea.

searchinbig

Okay so I opted for the Limited Deluxe and the Deluxe cd. I don't need another t shirt and the wall hanging looks real cool but I figured I would get the cd instead for around the same money as the Deluxe Bundle, hopefully for that bonus track!  :cheesy:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ellisintransit

Pulled the trigger on the limited deluxe straight away.  The die-cut box looks awesome, and I'm all about that 45.  Don't care about a shirt or wall flag but it's awesome they offered it all in one set.

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: ellisintransit on Mar 03, 2015, 09:56 AM
Pulled the trigger on the limited deluxe straight away.  The die-cut box looks awesome, and I'm all about that 45.  Don't care about a shirt or wall flag but it's awesome they offered it all in one set.

Yea, I'm glad the 7" comes in both limited packages. Otherwise that would have put me over the edge for the more expensive one if it was only included there.

parkervb

$120 vinyl packages, DELUXE Roll Call...they trying to kill my bank account. 
Don't you ever turn it off

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

justbcuzido

Do these sell out? Like if I wait a week or two to buy the vinyl bundle, will it still be there (do they have a limited amount or is it based on orders?) I have to hold off so I can buy my show tickets first.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

gardenparty

probably just the standard vinyl. 

Would love the 45 but don't need/want the other stuff

CountSA

Quote from: gardenparty on Mar 03, 2015, 11:38 AM

I'm with you.  I could care less about the puzzle or a die-cut box that seems like it would easily get damaged.  So basically I would have to pay $65 for the 45.

EverythingChanges

Quote from: CountSA on Mar 03, 2015, 11:47 AM
Quote from: gardenparty on Mar 03, 2015, 11:38 AM

I'm with you.  I could care less about the puzzle or a die-cut box that seems like it would easily get damaged.  So basically I would have to pay $65 for the 45.

Same boat, not to mention all of my cash will be going to the multi-night runs.  I'll opt for the standard vinyl.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

LB

so when looking at the CD bundle, it has deluxe CD which has an extra song on it that doesnt come with the vinyl bundles? the song is called Silence.

So if you get any vinyl bundle, it says "The new album The Waterfall on 180 gram, double gate-fold vinyl with included download code."....does the download code mean a digital download of the album?

sorry for the random questions
no you never gotta fight with me

CountSA

Quote from: LB on Mar 03, 2015, 11:57 AM
so when looking at the CD bundle, it has deluxe CD which has an extra song on it that doesnt come with the vinyl bundles? the song is called Silence.

So if you get any vinyl bundle, it says "The new album The Waterfall on 180 gram, double gate-fold vinyl with included download code."....does the download code mean a digital download of the album?

sorry for the random questions

Yep, plus the 4 b-sides for download too.

MOWJO8185

I'm operating under the assumption that Silence is just that - a track of silence, to separate the album proper from the bonus tracks on the CD. It's not on Itunes, and also isn't on the vinyl - the vinyl being just the 10 song album with a download card for the 4 bonus tracks.

Of course, if anyone hears otherwise, please let me know, as I'm certainly interested in an additional track if that's an option.

markcel

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Mar 03, 2015, 09:49 AM

Which pre-ordrer are you guys going for? I am leaning towards the deluxe vinyl package for $89.  I like the biggest package but don't really need a shirt/flag and it'll be nice to save a few bucks.

I imagine most will be picking up the bigger packages. They look great! And a puzzle of the album cover? That's an awesome idea.

Is the only difference between the Limited Boxset Bundle and the $89 boxset the t-shirt and flag? 

jimsflyingv

Could not resist so it was the deluxe for me :-)

Hawkeye

Standard vinyl here!  When Circuital came out, I went with the deluxe bundle for the colored vinyl.  I think I'll wait to get the vinyl from the local record shop or Amazon.  The $15 shipping is ridiculous.  :tongue:
We could.

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: markcel on Mar 03, 2015, 12:24 PM
Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Mar 03, 2015, 09:49 AM

Is the only difference between the Limited Boxset Bundle and the $89 boxset the t-shirt and flag?

From what I could tell, yea. But I just did a quick glance so I may have missed something. I think the $89 package comes with puzzle and 7" so that's what I'm going for.

Stevie

I want that 7" but like many others am not willing to buy the other riff raff just to get it.  I'm sure i'll be able to pick it up later somehow. 

Going to head down to my local record store and pre order the vinyl through them tomorrow!

gardenparty

yeah, that shipping charge is no friend of mine.  I'll buy it at a local shop when it comes out. 

walterfredo

I plan to support my local record store.