Roll Call for Knoxville - Tennessee Theater

Started by Fully, Mar 03, 2015, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vandemusser

I would recommend you keep trying... as credit cards are declined, seats will come back up. Trust me on this.

DayDrinkin

Arrrgh, I got through briefly only to see I only had 1 ticket in my cart.  I released the ticket, then back to SOLD OUT.  Enjoy row G whoever you are.

vandemusser

Keep trying. Patience is sometimes rewarded.

rmpotsy

i had to spend my first few minutes at 10 trying to score prince @ the palace tix for this saturday... which i did!!!

got shut out on knoxville.  those went fast.
out go the lights it begins

erud70

Quote from: Petty55 on Mar 09, 2015, 10:22 AM
Is there going to be any GA for this?

No GA at TN Theater.  All seated. 

DayDrinkin

Quote from: rmpotsy on Mar 09, 2015, 10:32 AM
i had to spend my first few minutes at 10 trying to score prince @ the palace tix for this saturday... which i did!!!

got shut out on knoxville.  those went fast.

I failed at both  :embarrassed:

rmpotsy

im still in disbelief on the prince tix.  it told me no seats available and i tried once more and 4 popped up!

DayDrinkin

Quote from: rmpotsy on Mar 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
im still in disbelief on the prince tix.  it told me no seats available and i tried once more and 4 popped up!

Shit........been reloading both for 40 minutes.  I guess it's time to delcare the patients dead.

rmpotsy

they just added a sat late show... and someone told me 4 total shows, so maybe 2 more on sunday?  keep trying.

bluesky

Quote from: ellisintransit on Mar 09, 2015, 10:04 AM
1. Fully
2. byrdpickem +1
3. Hawkeye
4. Toretm
5. Crispy
6. Rusty95
7. timescaper +2
8. Drizzler +1
9. vandemusser +1
10. erud70 +1
11.  ellisintransit +1 
12. bluesky

DayDrinkin

Quote from: rmpotsy on Mar 09, 2015, 10:46 AM
they just added a sat late show... and someone told me 4 total shows, so maybe 2 more on sunday?  keep trying.

Thanks for the heads up!  I got into the balcony for the late show.  Now, I just need to secure these Knoxville tickets on Friday.

rmpotsy

scosby2

Stevie

Interesting thing...  bought two tickets to this show but if i go into my Orders section and click on the link for those tickets (it should take you to the event page for that show, presumably so you have quick access to a seating chart), it takes me to the hangout fest page.  Now, i wouldn't worry about this if not for the fact that there is no other information on my order form about what show the tickets are for other than the show code.. which again, is for hangout fest..   it is obvious that they are not hangout fest tickets because they are 45 dollars and have section, row, and seat listed that correspond to the Tennessee Theater.  So IDK, anyone else see this?  Hopefully they didn't sell me tickets that don't exist. 

Clarkwork

I have that same issue!  Says hangout fest?

I also chose seats together but it gave me this as the order:
    Section Pit Left, Row C, Seat 9
    Section Pit Left, Row C, Seat 11

So where is this located??  And hoping the seats are just odd numbered and are together??
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Stevie

Regarding the seats, that's common practice at theaters.  Your seats are together.

I'm guessing the mixup is because of the overlapping dates of hangout and the tennessee show.  Ill try and contact someone though just to make sure.

ellisintransit

My order also says Hangout.  It's probably just a browser error.    :evil:

Drizzler

Browser error for sure.

And yeah, ticketing FAQ states that odd number are left and evens on right.

toretm

Quote from: Clarkwork on Mar 09, 2015, 01:02 PM
I have that same issue!  Says hangout fest?

I also chose seats together but it gave me this as the order:
    Section Pit Left, Row C, Seat 9
    Section Pit Left, Row C, Seat 11

So where is this located??  And hoping the seats are just odd numbered and are together??

All account confirmations must say Hangout. Any guess on if this is REALLY "the pit" or Orchestra seating?

Will Call Seat(s):
Section Pit Left, Row C, Seat 1
Section Pit Left, Row C, Seat 3

Stevie

Pit.  The seating chart has pit left, right and center. 

Your section has no row A, so you are 2nd row, and your seats are on the aisle towards the center.  So you should be basically right in front of Carl all night.