Roll Call for Knoxville - Tennessee Theater

Started by Fully, Mar 03, 2015, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusiKel Mama

Mr White...those are BEAUTIFUL shots!!!

Mr. White

Quote from: MusiKel Mama on May 19, 2015, 08:17 PM

Thanks Mama! I had a killer seat thanks to Tracy (toretm). She let me sit next to her in the second row of the pit area on Carl's side with her extra ticket. I can't thank her enough! Plus, an extra special thanks goes out to Crispy who let me buy his extra ticket weeks ago when I lost my ticket due to computer/checkout issues during the Roll Call pre-sale. My wife and I will be together in the first row of the balcony for night 2 in Chicago, but we will sit separately again for night 3 (only 3 weeks away!!).
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

YimYodd

Great pix, John... That little Casio of yours keeps on ticking!
Great that fellow forum folks were able to help you out!
My wife and I also looking forward to Chicago... Have tix for Thursday ( thanks Bulldog), will probably be at Wednesday show also so hope to see you  again.
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

Mr. White

Quote from: Mr. White on May 19, 2015, 09:29 PM

Thanks Mama! I had a killer seat thanks to Tracy (toretm). She let me sit next to her in the second row of the pit area on Carl's side with her extra ticket. I can't thank her enough! Plus, an extra special thanks goes out to Crispy who let me buy his extra ticket weeks ago when I lost my ticket due to computer/checkout issues during the Roll Call pre-sale. My wife and I will be together in the first row of the balcony for night 2 in Chicago, but we will sit separately again for night 3 (only 3 weeks away!!).

I forgot to thank jaye for reaching out to me first. That ticket from Crispy was originally offered to me by jaye since they went in together to get several seats grouped together (mine/my wife's was an odd one away from their group of seats), so thanks again everybody for making my trip down to Knoxville a special one! It was my wife's first show with the full band (she had seen Jim solo twice before but never had the true "Jacket Experience").

I'm slowly meeting some of you "Jacket Royalty" and some newer fans as well at these shows. In Knoxville, I met for the first time Crispy, Yvon, Mr. Whippy, Mr. & Ms. Clarkwork, and Justin Helton. I re-connected with Fully, rjlemons, and toretm (saw Scosby but didn't get a chance to talk). Hopefully, I can meet several more Forum members before nights 2 & 3 in Chicago.

Crispy

It was great to meet you, John! Sorry it got a little nutty before the show with the tickets, and I wish we could have all hung out longer, but it all worked out OK. What an amazing weekend!

And great pics!  :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

afish

Here is some more video I took. In Its Infancy (The Waterfall)

youtu.be/ESOoNvwp96A
and god damn those shaky knees

jaye

Quote from: Mr. White on May 21, 2015, 12:38 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on May 19, 2015, 09:29 PM

I forgot to thank jaye for reaching out to me first. That ticket from Crispy was originally offered to me by jaye since they went in together to get several seats grouped together (mine/my wife's was an odd one away from their group of seats), so thanks again everybody for making my trip down to Knoxville a special one! It was my wife's first show with the full band (she had seen Jim solo twice before but never had the true "Jacket Experience").

I'm slowly meeting some of you "Jacket Royalty" and some newer fans as well at these shows. In Knoxville, I met for the first time Crispy, Yvon, Mr. Whippy, Mr. & Ms. Clarkwork, and Justin Helton. I re-connected with Fully, rjlemons, and toretm (saw Scosby but didn't get a chance to talk). Hopefully, I can meet several more Forum members before nights 2 & 3 in Chicago.

Glad it worked out!  Sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you - I was sitting between Crispy and Fully but there was a lot going on.  What an amazing weekend. 

Clarkwork

Really great pics Mr. white!   What a great show.  Going through withdrawals this weekend.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Mr. White