Roll Call for Knoxville - Tennessee Theater

Started by Fully, Mar 03, 2015, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anu

I'm an idiot & bought the Roll Call but did not get into the Presale thinking for no apparent reason it was later in the week for this show. Anyone know what's up with "Venue Presale" shown on Ticketmaster for this gig? Looks like I will be trying on Friday for the general.

bkt

Quote from: Stevie on Mar 09, 2015, 12:10 PM
Interesting thing...  bought two tickets to this show but if i go into my Orders section and click on the link for those tickets (it should take you to the event page for that show, presumably so you have quick access to a seating chart), it takes me to the hangout fest page.  Now, i wouldn't worry about this if not for the fact that there is no other information on my order form about what show the tickets are for other than the show code.. which again, is for hangout fest..   it is obvious that they are not hangout fest tickets because they are 45 dollars and have section, row, and seat listed that correspond to the Tennessee Theater.  So IDK, anyone else see this?  Hopefully they didn't sell me tickets that don't exist.
. Says the same thing for me. I was freaking out that I bought tickets to the wrong show. But on my confirmation email or on my account page it states 2 tix row B center pit in Knoxville. Still freakin out though because on the main page it shows them performing a show at the hangout fest on the 16 th the same date as knoxville.

bkt

Quote from: Stevie on Mar 09, 2015, 04:54 PM
Pit.  The seating chart has pit left, right and center. 

Your section has no row A, so you are 2nd row, and your seats are on the aisle towards the center.  So you should be basically right in front of Carl all night.
I am in row b center seats 101 and 102. How come the other guys just say seat 1 and 2 or 9 and 11?

J.Hurston

First post on here. Hello. I had to leave work and go to Dairy Queen to use the WiFi. At first no luck but after six or eight tries I got one ticket in Row G seat 27.  :happy:

See y'all at Tennessee Theatre and Bonnaroo as well.

ellisintransit

Quote from: bkt on Mar 09, 2015, 10:06 PM
Quote from: Stevie on Mar 09, 2015, 04:54 PM
Pit.  The seating chart has pit left, right and center. 

Your section has no row A, so you are 2nd row, and your seats are on the aisle towards the center.  So you should be basically right in front of Carl all night.
I am in row b center seats 101 and 102. How come the other guys just say seat 1 and 2 or 9 and 11?
I'm pretty sure the other seats are numbered different because they are in the orchestra pit.  That's where my seats are as well. 
Section Pit Left, Row C, Seat 5
&
Section Pit Left, Row C, Seat 7

It appears there are only 2 and a half rows in the pit, then the regular rows begin.

MACKEL

I missed out on these tickets during the presale... gotta love the presale madness. I noticed that Ticketmaster has a venue presale so I called the TN theater and found out that a venue presale code is included in their newsletter. I signed up for the newsletter but the nice person working at the TN Theater told me that I probably wouldn't get the newsletter in time for tomorrow's presale. Does anyone here get the newsletter and if so, would anyone be kind enough to share the code? Please?
Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

Phelps

I'm in the same boat. Please share the password if anyone knows it.

MACKEL

Anyone have luck with the venue presale code?
Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

DayDrinkin

Waterfall (and I swear I wasn't holding out, I just guessed)

Grateful Chabo

"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

DayDrinkin

Man, i had 2 2nd row dead center chosen, but it told me somenone else nabbed them when I tried to check out.  I got Section ORCRF   Row B.

Clarkwork

1. Fully
2. byrdpickem +1
3. Hawkeye
4. Toretm
5. Crispy
6. Rusty95
7. timescaper +2
8. Drizzler +1
9. vandemusser +1
10. erud70 +1
11.  ellisintransit +1 
12.  Clarkwork +1

Second Row!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

DayDrinkin

1. Fully
2. byrdpickem +1
3. Hawkeye
4. Toretm
5. Crispy
6. Rusty95
7. timescaper +2
8. Drizzler +1
9. vandemusser +1
10. erud70 +1
11.  ellisintransit +1 
12.  Clarkwork +1
13. DayDrinkin +1

stopgo

Good thing we got in on the presale.  Only looks to be 30 tickets left.  I suppose maybe they're holding some back for general on sale.

Got row Q on the aisle.  See you guys there!

Grateful Chabo

Row S Dead Center.  Never been to the Tennessee Theatre before but it looks like this "Evening" with MMJ will be a special one.
1. Fully
2. byrdpickem +1
3. Hawkeye
4. Toretm
5. Crispy
6. Rusty95
7. timescaper +2
8. Drizzler +1
9. vandemusser +1
10. erud70 +1
11.  ellisintransit +1 
12.  Clarkwork +1
13. DayDrinkin +1
14. Grateful Chabo +1
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

DayDrinkin

Quote from: Clarkwork on Mar 11, 2015, 10:07 AM
Second Row!

You must have beaten me to these by milliseconds!  Awesome for you (mine still rock)!

rjlemons

1. Fully
2. byrdpickem +1
3. Hawkeye
4. Toretm
5. Crispy
6. Rusty95
7. timescaper +2
8. Drizzler +1
9. vandemusser +1
10. erud70 +1
11.  ellisintransit +1 
12.  Clarkwork +1
13. DayDrinkin +1
14. Grateful Chabo +1
15. rjlemons

digitalblahh

ORC Left Front, Row C, Seats 13-15 (together)

can add "digitalblahh +1" !