Red Rocks - August 14

Started by e_wind, Mar 03, 2015, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatfield

Quote from: vladin01 on Jun 15, 2015, 09:56 PM
Don't mean to threadjack, but anybody know if you can just show up, park, and tailgate/listen to the concert from the parking lot without a ticket?

http://redrocksonline.com/images/files/RedRocks_ParkMap.pdf

You could walk up that Upper North Lot and walk to the back of the venue.  You could certainly hear from there.

Woldie

I know this belongs in tickets, but still searching for 2 tickets for the Alabama Shakes show two days after MMJ Red Rocks 2015.  Thanks for reading!
"The owls are not what they seem."

mdgsolo

Have two extra tickets for GA Red Rocks if anyone has a need.  Face, of course, if you're going.  A punch in the Face if you're a scalper.

ruralt

Quote from: mdgsolo on Jun 17, 2015, 05:13 PM
Have two extra tickets for GA Red Rocks if anyone has a need.  Face, of course, if you're going.  A punch in the Face if you're a scalper.

PM'ed.

Woldie

Any locals planning on tailgating with a BBQ and/or bags set?  :)
"The owls are not what they seem."

sillyboob

Definitely no harm in asking!  Good look OutsideWork!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

geigerjo

Out of nowhere my wife and I booked tickets to Denver after realizing MMJ and the shakes are playing the same weekend. Looking for 2 GA tickets if anyone knows of any with extra. Never been so extra pumped. Thanks!

Seeker

Hi there fellow MMJ fans. I'm sure sure how many of you remember me from the 2011-2012 RR shows, but I thought I would check in the forum, and I saw this thread.

I joined the Peace Corps and I am living in Uganda for the next two years, until August 2017. One of the things I will miss from my home in Colorado is Red Rocks, especially MMJ. A friend loaded up a bunch of music for me, including MMJ and said he put in Waterfall, but it's not there. Internet is too expensive to stream, so I will request the CD in a care package. I assume it's good.

It looks like a nice contingent of forum fans will be there this year. Always the same questions. There is one answer- get GA and sit up front.

Have a good time!

Charles

sillyboob

Quote from: geigerjo on Jul 19, 2015, 02:05 PM
Out of nowhere my wife and I booked tickets to Denver after realizing MMJ and the shakes are playing the same weekend. Looking for 2 GA tickets if anyone knows of any with extra. Never been so extra pumped. Thanks!

We're going to both shows too!  Gonna be epic, first time at Red Rocks.  Good luck with tickets!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

RastaRunner5

Quote from: Seeker on Jul 19, 2015, 04:35 PM
Hi there fellow MMJ fans. I'm sure sure how many of you remember me from the 2011-2012 RR shows, but I thought I would check in the forum, and I saw this thread.

I joined the Peace Corps and I am living in Uganda for the next two years, until August 2017. One of the things I will miss from my home in Colorado is Red Rocks, especially MMJ. A friend loaded up a bunch of music for me, including MMJ and said he put in Waterfall, but it's not there. Internet is too expensive to stream, so I will request the CD in a care package. I assume it's good.

It looks like a nice contingent of forum fans will be there this year. Always the same questions. There is one answer- get GA and sit up front.

Have a good time!

Charles

PM me your addy and I'd be happy to send you a copy of 'The Waterfall' if you need it.

ffghtrs

Not only is it going to be a bad ass weekend at Red Rocks....Rodrigo y Gabrielle are playing in Fort Collins Saturday Night!  and jam session between me and my friend Jerry is definitely going to happen.  he want me to brush up on my slide skills...i just want to play Wilco, MMJ, and Hendrix tunes all night! haha  RED ROCKS RED ROCKS RED ROCKS!!!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

PenguinSausage

Hey guys I'll be hanging around Denver for a week or so before the show. Any bar and/or restaurant recommendations?

Seeker

Quote from: RastaRunner5 on Jul 20, 2015, 03:06 PM
Quote from: Seeker on Jul 19, 2015, 04:35 PM

Have a good time!

Charles

PM me your addy and I'd be happy to send you a copy of 'The Waterfall' if you need it.

PM sent! Thanks! Here's my blog for those who are interested in the Peace Corps or Uganda.
www.outhere-inthefields.com

Charles

ffghtrs

Bummer i was wrong on the night of Rodrigo y Gabrella...they are playing the same night as MMJ in Fort Collins.  So the saturday night band is Steve Miller Band.  Still cool but not as cool.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

ffghtrs

again wrong, rodrigo y Gabrella are playing Sunday, man my memory is terrible today

Mymorninundies

Ayyyyyoooooo my buddy and I are flying out Thursday-Monday gonna catch the mmj show and shakes/truckers Sunday bout 50 rows back for both shows , also got 2nd row seats for the Rockies Padres game on Saturday got one extra ticket for each event cause my
Buddies car just blew up so he can't afford the trip anymore, will be coming from cape cod, can't fucking wait! I'd rather sell the tickets to someone on the board, actual fans pm me if u need a ticket
MahhhGeeeeeeTahhhhhh

joekites

I'll be flying out from NYC for this show.  Also excited for 4 nights at the Beacon in November recently announced.

Speaking of the RR shows, I went through the awful Roll Call ticket disaster and have will call tickets.  Does anyone know if I can change the name of one of the Will Call tickets?  If so, I have 1 ticket available if anyone is in need.

joe v

Haven't missed a MMJ Red Rocks show yet. Looking forward to this tailgate & show. Also seeing them in Miami before I head to Colorado for a few weeks. See you all there!
My Perfect Day = Snowboarding on a powder day in the trees & listening to my favorite music.

bwah06

Quote from: dmmjb on Mar 09, 2015, 05:54 PM
Hey guys....another question...
I re-upped for the roll call a few days ago, whenever the email came out. Are we getting a new laminate for this years shows?  I'm looking for my old ones, I think the most recent one I have is of a human body dancing (has a tiger head and a bird on its left hand).

Curious about this too. I reupped August 2014 and got the 2014/2015 bonus membership before my last one even expired and that's the latest laminate I have. Anyone have a newer one?

bwah06

Quote from: bwah06 on Jul 26, 2015, 02:50 PM
Quote from: dmmjb on Mar 09, 2015, 05:54 PM
Hey guys....another question...
I re-upped for the roll call a few days ago, whenever the email came out. Are we getting a new laminate for this years shows?  I'm looking for my old ones, I think the most recent one I have is of a human body dancing (has a tiger head and a bird on its left hand).

Curious about this too. I reupped August 2014 and got the 2014/2015 bonus membership before my last one even expired and that's the latest laminate I have. Anyone have a newer one?

Answered my own question... For those interested: http://mymorningjacket.com/earlyentry