Previous topic - Next topic

mgobugsy

subinai

same. here we go again...

mgobugsy

I'm in.  Fast checkout this time.   :cool: :cool: :cool:

CU in Detroit X2 and North Carolina X2.

EverythingChanges

I can't get in.  I was one of the people who got the vinyl late and a limited roll call.  The membership is good through June.  We will see if I can buy tickets with the digital people at 10:30am.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

subinai

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Mar 09, 2015, 10:06 AM
I can't get in.  I was one of the people who got the vinyl late and a limited roll call.  The membership is good through June.  We will see if I can buy tickets with the digital people at 10:30am.

Same boat.

parkervb

Quote from: subinai on Mar 09, 2015, 10:07 AM

Same boat.

click on Tickets on Events page...the Roll Call VIP "link" isn't active.  I logged into RC and was expecting to use that link. didn't work and I panicked a bit before clicking Tickets, then no issues
Don't you ever turn it off

oistheone

The e-mails from Ground Control or Wonderful Union or whatever specifically said that those with the four-month limited memberships were good for the "deluxe" presale option. I guess this will just be another example of Ground Control saying something that is completely invalid.

RaspberryJam

No problem on this end for Lewiston, but my billing address is incorrect even after customer service told me last week that it was fixed.  Hope it doesn't jeopardize my ticket order.

BTW: My pit tickets were only $32 and regular GA is $18 for that show.  Cheap!

parkervb

they messed up by putting a VIP Roll Call button that doesn't work

bburkey1

Why isn't presale working????

BigHerm

I got in but fucked up and only ordered for one night instead of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

subinai

Quote from: parkervb on Mar 09, 2015, 10:09 AM

Same boat.

click on Tickets on Events page...the Roll Call VIP "link" isn't active.  I logged into RC and was expecting to use that link. didn't work and I panicked a bit before clicking Tickets, then no issues

The ticket links are active but when I click them it is saying I need to either purchase a subscription or enter a code.

parkervb

Quote from: subinai on Mar 09, 2015, 10:11 AM
Quote from: parkervb on Mar 09, 2015, 10:09 AM

Same boat.

The ticket links are active but when I click them it is saying I need to either purchase a subscription or enter a code.

that i can't help with, try logging out and back in on RC...

Wonderful Union

If you're having trouble accessing the pre-sale, please contact us here: help.wonderfulunion.com or email us directly at help@wonderfulunion.com

oistheone

If I wasn't so sure I'd be able to pull tickets with ease at the general on-sale I'd be fucking pissed right now.

Literally every other fan club presale I've done with any other band in history is smooth and painless. How does Ground Control make this so complicated? Why is there always some sort of issue?

subinai

Quote from: Wonderful Union on Mar 09, 2015, 10:14 AM
If you're having trouble accessing the pre-sale, please contact us here: help.wonderfulunion.com or email us directly at help@wonderfulunion.com

done. now patiently waiting :)

bburkey1

beantech

No problems here...

4 GAs for Miami Beach!

rasta13

I get to checkout and it won't let me!

rasta13

WTF?!?!

this is the worst ever.  seriously.