Pre-Sale Not Working?

Started by mgobugsy, Mar 09, 2015, 10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

subinai

never had an issue with Roll Call pre-sales in the past until today. now fully feeling the frustration people have experienced.

oistheone

Round of applause for Wonderful Union, folks!

I will forever be a fan of this band, but I'm not giving this joke of a fan club one more fucking dime.

subinai

still blocked from the 10:30 presale. No response from Wonderful Union. Looks like I'm buying tickets during the general release.

rasta13

i'm in money back not go to shows pissed off mode right now.  sorry to vent here, but i don't know another outlet.

got all the tickets i wanted in my cart (couldn't believe it), clicked checkout, nothing.  freaked out, let that time out.  went back, got all the tickets i wanted again (what?!), same results.

Painter

Anyone else having a problem changing their credit card at check out.Its literally not letting me change my card and I cant change it in my roll call info...I had to go ahead and purchase tickets through a dead card number. needless to say I'm pissed. If i lose these tickets I dont know what i'll do.

Do you think customer service will let me change my card info after the fact?

oistheone

scott-X99

I didn't realize roll-call was such a scam. Definitely leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when I was trying to rekindle my support for this band. Oh well. Life goes on.

oistheone

I feel like we need to stage some sort of revolution to free the fan club from the control of Wonderful Union.

Let's Braveheart this shit!!!

APR

This disappointing news is definitely disappointing.

My credit card on file with Roll Call could be out of date for all I know.  I'm not able to see what I used for payment or what I have on file with Wonderful Union,  but it I got a confirmation number.

oistheone

Looks like those with old, but active memberships just need to have their account reset. Disappointing that this wasn't sorted out before the presale window opened, but e-mail Wonderful Union and hopefully they can help you while there are still presale tickets available.

Thank you Allison for sorting this out!

EverythingChanges

My presale works now, but now I can't buy 2 grouped tickets for Columbus, because they are sold out.  This is really upsetting.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

subinai

It was sorted out by Wonderful Union but alas I have missed the pre-sale tickets.

ugafish

Quote from: scott-X99 on Mar 09, 2015, 10:48 AM
I didn't realize roll-call was such a scam. Definitely leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when I was trying to rekindle my support for this band. Oh well. Life goes on.

I feel scammed as well. Makes you lose faith in humanity a little bit. If MMJ rips ya off, who wouldn't?

justbcuzido

To say I am livid at the moment is an understatement.

I have an email from them from last week saying I would be able to buy tickets at 10AM. When I go to select tickets it says I need a membership. I already do. I am also logged in and it offers to sell me a membership and that's it. I feel robbed yet again by this company.

Email of lies below.

Murgen, Mar 4, 7:49 AM:
Hello,

Thanks for contacting our fan support team.

Yes, your current membership will give you access to the upcoming pre-sale at 10:00 AM.

Sincerely,

Wonderful Union

Josh, Mar 4, 7:19 AM:
Hello,

I believe I have a current roll call membership. Do I qualify for the roll call presale at 10AM March 9th?

I had a limited membership expire 2/15 and then it says I have Roll Call Membership until 6/15. I just want to confirm. I tried ordering before December 31st 2014, but they were sold out at that time. I was part of the limited offer where I got to be a part of roll call again. I currently have it until 6/15, or so it says.

Thanks!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: oistheone on Mar 09, 2015, 10:32 AM
Round of applause for Wonderful Union, folks!

I will forever be a fan of this band, but I'm not giving this joke of a fan club one more fucking dime.

I'm not going for the pre-sale or anything but I'm also pretty tired of dealing with the fan club issues. I want to support this band and love their fan club but the people running it make it pretty hard at times.

sue smith

Had 2 tickets for Chicago 6/11 but locked up and couldn't even get to check out.  Really disappointed!

YimYodd

Went smooth for me. 2 in the pit for STL!
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

oistheone

The shittiest part is a lot of people who got affected by account issues this morning are supremo hardcore fans who have had active memberships PRIOR to any of the Waterfall promo blitz! Not the best way to treat your die-hards.

And all that had to be done was an account reset? You'd think they would have thought of this before.

walterfredo

what a failure.  It's really mind boggling just how shitty grndctrl/wonderful whateverthefuck continues to screw everything up.  How are these guys still employed?

Streetervillain

I think the pre-sales worked too well.

All 3 Chicago shows completely sold out to the Deluxe members? You must be kidding. I'm so disappointed.

There must be a better way.
First MMJ show, Summerfest, Milwaukee 2006. Blew my morning mind.