Pre-Sale Not Working?

Started by mgobugsy, Mar 09, 2015, 10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LB

yeaaaaaaa
and i felt like the 3 day reserved was a trap.....i kept doing that when i shouldve had 3 tabs open and gotten GA for each one
no you never gotta fight with me

justbcuzido

Quote from: oistheone on Mar 09, 2015, 11:32 AM
The shittiest part is a lot of people who got affected by account issues this morning are supremo hardcore fans who have had active memberships PRIOR to any of the Waterfall promo blitz! Not the best way to treat your die-hards.

And all that had to be done was an account reset? You'd think they would have thought of this before.

Well the key thing is it would require thought.. They don't do well in that arena... Also, seeing as how they just figured out there's an issue with older memberships not working, you would think they would just reactivate all old valid memberships. But nope...
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

tdb810

I haven't re-upped my "roll call" membership for exactly these reasons.  SCAM
.....Back at the Model Home

CountSA

Quote from: Streetervillain on Mar 09, 2015, 11:37 AM
I think the pre-sales worked too well.

All 3 Chicago shows completely sold out to the Deluxe members? You must be kidding. I'm so disappointed.

There must be a better way.

If it makes you feel better the 3 day grouped reserved seats sold out instantly.  I've actually had some really good luck in the past with tickets but got shut out this time.

ugafish

Quote from: Streetervillain on Mar 09, 2015, 11:37 AM
I think the pre-sales worked too well.

All 3 Chicago shows completely sold out to the Deluxe members? You must be kidding. I'm so disappointed.

There must be a better way.

If they worked too well, all of us would have tickets.

subinai

definitely not pre-ordering the album through them

ffghtrs

red rocks feels like is out of my reach, and why because the interwebs hate me
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

CountSA

Quote from: subinai on Mar 09, 2015, 11:53 AM

But shipping is only $13.74 for the vinyl... :thumbsup:

subinai

Quote from: CountSA on Mar 09, 2015, 11:56 AM

i want the 7" and i would never do the puzzle. can't justify the material costs OR that shipping cost.

grumpy as shit about the roll call this morning

ellisintransit

Quote from: oistheone on Mar 09, 2015, 11:32 AM
The shittiest part is a lot of people who got affected by account issues this morning are supremo hardcore fans who have had active memberships PRIOR to any of the Waterfall promo blitz! Not the best way to treat your die-hards.

So so so true. 

CountSA

Quote from: subinai on Mar 09, 2015, 12:04 PM

i want the 7" and i would never do the puzzle. can't justify the material costs OR that shipping cost.

I'm with you, but it's $13.74 shipping just for the regular vinyl! 

Wonderful Union

Shipping rates will vary from order to order depending on the carrier and distance your package has to travel. If you have questions about an order, please send us an email - help@wonderfulunion.com

CountSA

Quote from: Wonderful Union on Mar 09, 2015, 12:46 PM
Shipping rates will vary from order to order depending on the carrier and distance your package has to travel. If you have questions about an order, please send us an email - help@wonderfulunion.com

I'm not trying to be an ass here, but it certainly doesn't cost $14 to ship an LP even if it's cross country.

parkervb

Quote from: CountSA on Mar 09, 2015, 12:17 PM
Quote from: subinai on Mar 09, 2015, 12:04 PM

I'm with you, but it's $13.74 shipping just for the regular vinyl!

I was going to buy the record from the shop here, but will definitely be ordering from my local record shop b/c of a $13 shipping fee
Don't you ever turn it off

DayDrinkin

Quote from: subinai on Mar 09, 2015, 10:15 AM
Quote from: Wonderful Union on Mar 09, 2015, 10:14 AM
If you're having trouble accessing the pre-sale, please contact us here: help.wonderfulunion.com or email us directly at help@wonderfulunion.com

done. now patiently waiting :)

Good news, Wonderful Union solved and closed my issue by telling me the show sold out.

Colfax

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Mar 09, 2015, 01:08 PM
If you're having trouble accessing the pre-sale, please contact us here: help.wonderfulunion.com or email us directly at help@wonderfulunion.com

Yep. Today was a pure shit show.  Good luck on Friday everyone!

Good news, Wonderful Union solved and closed my issue by telling me the show sold out.

EverythingChanges

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Mar 09, 2015, 01:08 PM

That sucks! I'm still waiting for a response back on mine. By the time they unlocked my account,the Columbus presale was sold out. I feel cheated. I never had the chance to use my roll call membership.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Bernard

Haven't been around in awhile, but was shocked to see that ground cntrl is still running this fan club.  It was an unacceptable joke 2 years ago.  For shame...

I think i got 4 GA to Red Rocks, i got a PayPal receipt at least, we'll see....

Love the band, cant stand the way this place is run.

Sorry to those of you who got screwed

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: Bernard on Mar 09, 2015, 01:24 PM
Haven't been around in awhile, but was shocked to see that ground cntrl is still running this fan club.  It was an unacceptable joke 2 years ago.  For shame...

They changed the name but so far the frustration is still the same.

And agreed to the others who said this sucks because it really just hurts the hardcore/extreme fans who purchased subscriptions to Roll Call based on the reputation and good will of the band. People who signed up a year in advance just for this moment to try and attend multiple shows for this awesome band getting screwed out of pre-sales just feels wrong.

Wonderful Union

Quote from: Bernard on Mar 09, 2015, 01:24 PM

If you have concerns about your order or would like to submit feedback, please feel free to send us an email - help@wonderfulunion.com