3-day Forecastle ticket w/Bourbon Lodge at early-bird price!

Started by johnnYYac, Mar 18, 2015, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

I have a 3-day ticket to Forecastle and a Bourbon Lodge membership up for grabs.  $175 for both delivered (I have both in hand).  PM if interested, or email at johnnyyac@gmail.com.  Thanks!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

millerjustin

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 18, 2015, 11:20 AM
I have a 3-day ticket to Forecastle and a Bourbon Lodge membership up for grabs.  $175 for both delivered (I have both in hand).  PM if interested, or email at johnnyyac@gmail.com.  Thanks!

aww, JY - was hoping to see you there!
What's in here won't disappear

johnnYYac

Quote from: millerjustin on Mar 26, 2015, 02:09 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 18, 2015, 11:20 AM

aww, JY - was hoping to see you there!
Yeah, I always look forward to Forecastle and seeing good folks.  I've booked two multi-night runs (Chicago and Milwaukee) that require the wife to take time off work to watch the kids while I'm gone.  She'd have to do the same for Forecastle.  Also, its a 7+ hour drive and I'm still recovering from surgery and managing some medical issues that make a long drive... unpleasant.  It will kill me to hear that I'm missing an epic hometown show, but better to save the time (and money) for the next round. 

johnnYYac