New Uncut Heroes

Started by admin, May 01, 2003, 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

from this month's take of Uncut:

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/Press/uncut0503.jpg

comes with a free cd feat. mmj's 'Death is the easy way' and songs from Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3, Lucinda Williams, Ian McCulloch, Evan Dando, Johnny Marr & The Healers, Songdog, Richard Thompson, Ed Harcourt, The Sleepy Jackson, Peter Bruntell, Dab Bern & The IJBC, The Go-Betweens, Calexico, The 'Burn, Black Box Recorder, Tom McRae, and Buzzcocks

well worth pickin up...

Oz

And yet another mag that says MMJ has a bright future... That next album might be huge, ladies and gentlemen! Maybe we should enjoy our little forum, before it gets shut down because of overload!  ;)
I'm ready when you are

DD

WOAH!!!  i thought this was going to be a post about the members of mmj's members.  i can tell you D$ is cut.  i dont know about the rest.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

ryan

...and where'd you get that information, DD?

Danny Cash

Um, let's keep that kind of info on the D.L. there DD.

hipkink

I have to be honest. When I first read the subject, I kinda, maybe thought the same thing. I mean, I knew it wasn't. But I thought it'd be funny if it was. Not that I'd want to know! Oh damn... now i'm blushing :-[ Um... so, uh, that new record's gonna kick ass, huh?
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

DD

lets just say when he wears the ninja outfit there is no longer any question.   ;)
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails