OBH2 T-Shirt - Trade my men's Medium for your Large?

Started by Bermuda Highway, Mar 23, 2015, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bermuda Highway

Howdy.
After an AWESOME time at OBH2, it turns out my OBH2 T-shirt (men's medium) is a bit too snug.  If anyone happens to have a large that's a bit too big, then you and I were destined to trade and the world is truly a wonderful place. 
I really love the shirt so am hoping to trade for identical if possible.  It's unworn and in perfect condition.  I'm a medium in other t shirts (including the OBH2 dragonfly t-shirt which fits fine), so I think this type of T just runs a bit small.  It's non-shrink so it should stay the same size forever and ever.
Let me know, and thanks.  If this post should be in another part of the forum just say the word.

Cheers y'all...

MACKEL

Bermuda Highway, Will you please sell me this shirt??? I can't offer a trade, but I'd love to own this. I bought a grey hat at OBH2 and unfortunately left it in the Italian restaurant before the BOH acoustic set. I hoped someone honest would have found it and turned it in to lost and found, but it never showed up.

I understand if you don't want to sell it... Just let me know  :smiley:

THANKS!
Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

Bermuda Highway

Hey Michael, I'd prefer a trade for something from the MMJ realm, wouldn't have to be the exact shirt I suppose, but something good! I realize that's probably unlikely so if I decide to unload it it'll go to you! Thanks amigo.