"Spring (Among the Living)" download?!?

Started by Woldie, Mar 29, 2015, 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colfax

Thin Line reminds me of the Beach Boys. Lest anyone wonder, that is a great thing!

I was pretty meh on these songs the first time through. They didn't wow me. But now that I've heard them a few times, they are as good as anything they've ever put out IMO.

So looking forward to some of these songs live.

RobRoy286

I've been trying to rank these songs and it's damn near impossible. They all fit so well within the context of each other. The album flows so nicely.

But if I haddd to rank them, at this very point in time, I'd go...

--TIER 1--
Spring (Among the Living)
Only Memories Remain
Thin Line

--TIER 2--
Compound Fracture
Believe (Nobody Knows)
Tropics (Erase Traces)
Big Decisions

--TIER 3--
Get the Point
In Its Infancy
Like A River

I'm just doing this out of boredom...but damn I don't even like ranking them. For the record I still really enjoy my "Tier 3" songs. In Its Infancy and Like A River are hit-or-miss for me, depending on my mood. I'm sure once we get a good listen of all these songs live, our opinions will change.

I got burned out on the Waterfall rather quickly, but that was my own fault. I listened to it for a week straight haha. But now after listening to the OBH2 shows and coming back to it, it is fresh again. And, oh, it is good.

Stevie

I burnt myself out too and I am trying desperately to find something else good to listen to but as usual everything compared to the jacket falls short