Louisville Waterfall Shows, April 6 & 7, Roll Call Contest

Started by walterfredo, Apr 02, 2015, 12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

This should be fun.  Fingers crossed some forum members come up big!

Roll Call Members - You are invited to participate in an exclusive contest to win entrance to a special rehearsal of The Waterfall Album.

On April 6 & 7, My Morning Jacket will be putting on a Roll Call Exclusive Waterfall Album rehearsal show in Louisville, KY, and they would like to give you and a friend the chance to attend!

If you will be in the area and would like to attend one of these unique events, sign up for your chance to win 2 tickets at the Contests page (or the links below).

A whopping 60 Roll Call members will be chosen for each show!

To enter: Select the desired date you'd like to attend from the Contests page (or the links below). You will notice there is a specific contest for each of the two shows. Roll Call members can sign up once for each of the two shows.

DayDrinkin

Yes, yes, yes, please, please, please, and thank you!

Winners being notified tomorrow which happens to be my birthday so come on!  :drum:

MikeR1390

Hopefully all the Cayut fans dont sign up so my chances are better!

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

toretm

Mr. White

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Apr 02, 2015, 12:40 PM

I'm signed up and sure hope Kentucky makes it to the final game on April 6th. I'll gladly watch the game delayed on my DVR if I get picked to attend this once (really twice) in a lifetime opportunity. I know Jim and Patrick (and probably Tom as well) will be cheering on UK, since Louisville is out of it. Maybe they will have completed the Waterfall show in time to invite all the Roll Call members present to watch the game with them at a local pub...just wishing...
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Clarkwork

So, do you just enter for one of the dates, or can you enter for both but you can only win one?? 
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

BigHerm

Wish we knew what time these were at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeR1390

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 02, 2015, 12:53 PM
Quote from: MikeR1390 on Apr 02, 2015, 12:40 PM

I'm signed up and sure hope Kentucky makes it to the final game on April 6th. I'll gladly watch the game delayed on my DVR if I get picket to attend this once (really twice) in a lifetime opportunity. I know Jim and Patrick (and probably Tom as well) will be cheering on UK, since Louisville is out of it. Maybe they will have completed the Waterfall show in time to invite all the Roll Call members present to watch the game with them at a local pub...just wishing...

I'd be down for a NCAA NC viewing party with pre/post game and/or halftime entertainment...

Fully

I'm on spring break next week. I've got all the time in the world to hang in Louisville for this.

LBSUNFLWR

guess if I joined the roll call now it'd be too late?

Penny Lane

Quote from: Fully on Apr 02, 2015, 01:45 PM
I'm on spring break next week. I've got all the time in the world to hang in Louisville for this.

You need to win this!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Woldie

I am throwing in an entry for Tuesday only.  I will gladly make another dedicated fan my potential +1 in return for a reciprocal arrangement.  Any takers?
"The owls are not what they seem."

DayDrinkin

Quote from: Woldie on Apr 02, 2015, 02:25 PM
I am throwing in an entry for Tuesday only.  I will gladly make another dedicated fan my potential +1 in return for a reciprocal arrangement.  Any takers?

Yes, I'll partner up.

Mr. White

Me too!

Hope we both win!

I hope all the local fans around these parts win who frequent the Forum!

I didn't enter the California contest, since I can't afford to take off work or buy a plane ticket. I just hope the people who enter this Louisville contest are local (or are willing to fly/drive in to make it). It would be rotten for some fans to enter, win, and decide it wasn't worth the time and effort...

That being said...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

walterfredo

I have no real facts on this, but I suspect that the winners are culled mostly locally. Of the roll call winners that were at the sonos event, which there were 7 total, I met, knew of spoke to 4, 3 of which were from CA, the other are some folks that flew out from Chicago for the event. That could easily just be the result of just more CA folks actually entered due to logistics, or that out of state winners mostly declined when contacted...who knows.

Waddy Peytona

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 02, 2015, 02:59 PM

Me too!

Hope we both win!

I didn't enter the California contest, since I can't afford to take off work or buy a plane ticket. I just hope the people who enter this Louisville contest are local (or are willing to fly/drive in to make it). It would be rotten for some fans to enter, win, and decide it wasn't worth the time and effort...

Yes, please don't enter unless you're reasonably certain you can attend. Please.

slappymoe

Quote from: Waddy Peytona on Apr 02, 2015, 03:42 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 02, 2015, 02:59 PM

Me too!

Hope we both win!

Yes, please don't enter unless you're reasonably certain you can attend. Please.
i'll third that sentiment. i was lucky enough to win tix to see jim play his solo album at the basement in nashville.  never would have entered that one if i wasn't sure i could be there. it would suck to have such precious tickets wasted.