Louisville Waterfall Shows, April 6 & 7, Roll Call Contest

Started by walterfredo, Apr 02, 2015, 12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

You know, if anybody needs a fellow Louisvillian to fill that +1 spot, i'll be more than happy to do it......

Seriously.

buymycar

Happy for the hometown fans! Good luck!

I'm not entering the contest, but I was (and still am) confused over this "make sure your information is in your profile" stuff. As far as I can tell, our profile is public, and there's no way in hell I'm putting my email or phone number there. I have my billing and shipping address filled out, so is that enough for people to enter contests?

rincon2

Quote from: buymycar on Apr 02, 2015, 05:39 PM

I'm not entering the contest, but I was (and still am) confused over this "make sure your information is in your profile" stuff. As far as I can tell, our profile is public, and there's no way in hell I'm putting my email or phone number there. I have my billing and shipping address filled out, so is that enough for people to enter contests?
Roll Call profile should not be public. Are you thinking of this message boards profile?

millerjustin

Quote from: rincon2 on Apr 02, 2015, 05:58 PM

Roll Call profile should not be public. Are you thinking of this message boards profile?

correct - they are referring to your roll call membership info, which is privately held by the friendly folks at Wonderful Union (ahem) (home address, e-mail, phone #)  they need to contact you somehow....
What's in here won't disappear

buymycar

Quote from: millerjustin on Apr 02, 2015, 06:00 PM
Quote from: rincon2 on Apr 02, 2015, 05:58 PM

correct - they are referring to your roll call membership info, which is privately held by the friendly folks at Wonderful Union (ahem) (home address, e-mail, phone #)  they need to contact you somehow....

This info is under "Billing & Shipping Info" under the Dashboard, right? Because there's a "View My Profile" and also just a "Profile" under the Dashboard, too. Those two links go to different places.

"View My Profile" is what I was talking about that appears to be public.

"Profile" has a section for Personal Information, but nothing clearly labeled for phone number or email address.

It's all so confusing.  :huh:

Stevie

Having been lucky enough to score some very hard to get tickets on the upcoming tour, im going to sit this one out and hope that some of you guys get lucky. 

I really like this, btw.  First the listening party and now two rehearsal shows?  Despite ground control's missteps, you cant deny the fact that the band is really trying to do great things for some of their most loyal fans.  Cheers to Jim and the gang.   

I also really like how they are springing this on us at the last minute.  This way there is no waiting, and ill look forward to the reports almost as much as i would have looked forward to actually being there. 

DayDrinkin

Looks like final tally is 330 entries for Monday and 304 for Tuesday.  Good luck everyone!

Mr. White

It's after 9:00 pm Eastern Time, and it looks like there are 330 Roll Call members entered in the April 6th ticket contest and 304 members entered in the April 7th contest. If I did my math right, that makes everybody's chances about 1 in 5.28 (actually better than that, since some of the winners for April 6th will have their names taken out of the April 7th contest due to not being able to attend both shows). Even if I don't win, it sure is cool of the band to offer these shows to all us Roll Callers (as well as the album listening party that happened in California)! Thank You My Morning Jacket! We are here and ready to rock!

Edit: I was typing this before reading DayDrinkin's post.

Again...GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Woldie

Agreed! This is a fantastic idea!  Although I sincerely hope to be driving madly towards Louisville on Monday night, I wish all Roll Callers the best of luck!   :cheesy:
"The owls are not what they seem."

EverythingChanges

You think they will actually stick to playing only new songs? I know that's what it says, but I wouldn't put it past them to play a couple old ones.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Clarkwork

When do you think they will announce?? Good luck to all.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Clarkwork

Just got email and I'm going to the Waterfall@!@!! :cheesy:
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

MikeR1390

I'm in as well.. It is good to see that people have the option to turn it down which will open up another spot. :cheesy:

mgobugsy

Driving in from Detroit for the Tuesday show!  No details as to where - does anyone have any insight there?  I have to get lodging for the evening.  Thx.

timescaper

Make sure to follow instructions everybody it's asking for your Roll Call Username which may be different from the one you use on the forum!!!