Louisville Waterfall Shows, April 6 & 7, Roll Call Contest

Started by walterfredo, Apr 02, 2015, 12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultravisitor

Quote from: timescaper on Apr 03, 2015, 08:15 AM
Make sure to follow instructions everybody it's asking for your Roll Call Username which may be different from the one you use on the forum!!!

Yep. I was confused by that for a bit.

mahg33ta

Quote from: Stevie on Apr 02, 2015, 08:45 PM

I really like this, btw.  First the listening party and now two rehearsal shows?  Despite ground control's missteps, you cant deny the fact that the band is really trying to do great things for some of their most loyal fans.  Cheers to Jim and the gang.   

I agree.  We have no way of knowing if these rehearsal shows were planned way in advance or not, but I'll choose to believe it was a generous and creative way to give a litlte something back to Roll Call for all the hassles lately.

millerjustin

What's in here won't disappear

Clarkwork

I think its an amazing gift to the fans that have been supporting them.  Really cool! Can't wait!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

slappymoe

ellisintransit

EverythingChanges

Monday!!!!!!!!

Good luck, hope a lot of us made it in!!!!!!!
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Clarkwork

Quote from: slappymoe on Apr 03, 2015, 09:00 AM
I'm in for Monday! What day did u get, Jeff?

We got Tuesday Mike.  Hope to see you and the Pratt's!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Mr. White

Well...if all the notification e-mails have already been sent out, I didn't get in.

If anybody who does get picked doesn't have anyone for their +1, I would love to fill that spot. Just keep me in mind...Thanks.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Waddy Peytona

I'm in for Monday! Glad to see a lot of forum folks selected.

Don't give up hope, Mr. White. Some winners may decline or not respond by the deadline.

timescaper

Quote from: mgobugsy on Apr 03, 2015, 08:12 AM
Driving in from Detroit for the Tuesday show!  No details as to where - does anyone have any insight there?  I have to get lodging for the evening.  Thx.

Staying downtown allows you to walk to bars and restaurants but the rumored location for the show is not walking distance from any hotel really  ... if you don't want to drive though it's super easy to get an Uber or Lyft in Louisville.  The downtown Courtyard has decent prices and parking garage.

If you want to stay somewhere a little cheaper than Downtown then try hotels near the airport or about 7 more miles down the interstate on Hurstbourne there is a Hyatt Place, Marriott, and Courtyard etc.

Lots of amazing places to eat both downtown and in the Highlands and Clifton neighborhoods!

Woldie

Struck out on Tuesday's lottery. Any extra +1s floating about? I will make the drive!
"The owls are not what they seem."

Mr. White

Quote from: Waddy Peytona on Apr 03, 2015, 09:40 AM

Don't give up hope, Mr. White. Some winners may decline or not respond by the deadline.

Thanks for the encouragement Waddy Peytona. I'm sitting here at home staring at my computer unexpectedly today due to flooding in parts of Louisville (workplace shut down - Spring Break starts one day early). Maybe I'll have some luck later on. I thought I was due since I didn't win a ticket to Jim's solo show at The Basement down in Nashville two years ago. There was about the same chance I would get picked for that show but didn't. Anyway, glad to see several Forum members did get picked. There will probably be more posting the good news as the day progresses.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Bkellgren

Scored tickets for Tuesday! 

We're heading down from Chicago on Monday night!  Where's the party at!?

ericm

Congrats to all who are going!  :thumbsup:

Really great the band has decided to do this, and can't wait to hear all of your thoughts on how the album sounds live.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

CountSA

This is a pretty amazing gesture by the band.  Congrats to all who won!

Fully

Congratulations to the winners!  Have fun and let us know how it was!

rincon2

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 03, 2015, 09:53 AM
Quote from: Waddy Peytona on Apr 03, 2015, 09:40 AM

Thanks for the encouragement Waddy Peytona. I'm sitting here at home staring at my computer unexpectedly today due to flooding in parts of Louisville (workplace shut down - Spring Break starts one day early). Maybe I'll have some luck later on. I thought I was due since I didn't win a ticket to Jim's solo show at The Basement down in Nashville two years ago. There was about the same chance I would get picked for that show but didn't. Anyway, glad to see several Forum members did get picked. There will probably be more posting the good news as the day progresses.
I feel for you. With such good odds, and you living in town, its a tough pill. I'll be hoping you get a late notification.

rasta13

No email here.

Finger in the air for your +1 either night.

DayDrinkin

I got the golden ticket for Monday and I'm feelin' lucky and grateful.