The waterfall pre order arriving??

Started by Mymorninundies, Apr 29, 2015, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mymorninundies

Anybody pre order prior albums from the website and if you have, did arrive on the Friday or Monday before the release or right on the release date (Tuesday)
MahhhGeeeeeeTahhhhhh

dookie shoot bandit

My guess is you may get an email with a download code, but gonna probably say most of us won't see the actual package in the mail until the end of the week. Just my speculation...

Mymorninundies

Yeah just got an email saying it won't ship until after release date..😓
MahhhGeeeeeeTahhhhhh

Mr. White

Quote from: Mymorninundies on Apr 30, 2015, 08:05 PM
Yeah just got an email saying it won't ship until after release date..😓

...pretty weak...

Pretty weak.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mymorninundies

Spend $120 on deluxe package, $20 for shipping..preordered it a month ago..and still gotta wait another week after its released, yep pretty weak.
MahhhGeeeeeeTahhhhhh

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

MACKEL

Yeah this sucks! So since I bundled my Roll Call order with the Deluxe Box set, not only will I not have the vinyl on release date but I still don't have my Roll Call items either! This is bullshit... I've tried to remain positive with regards to the "Fuck Wonderful Union/Ground Ctrl train" but I'm 100% on board now. CHOO CHOO!

Luckily, I ordered the deluxe CD from Amazon and I will receive that on release day. I'm one of the few purists who have waited for the official release to listen to the album and I was SO fucking excited to fill my ear holes with the sweet new sounds off a vinyl record, but that will have to wait.

Fuck us for buying the most expensive set offered, right? And I'm double fucked for bundling yet another roll call package in with that shit. I'm now a Roll Call member until December 2016 and yet I'm getting the shaft on the BRAND NEW FUCKING ALBUM and on the roll call merch.

I'm at least going to chat with blunderful union and try to get my shipping costs refunded.

/rant

On a positive note: IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get to see MMJ live in almost 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get a new album next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

CountSA

Quote from: michaelsatterfield on May 01, 2015, 10:52 AM

I'm at least going to chat with blunderful union and try to get my shipping costs refunded.

Haha, yeah right.

littleacorn

mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

Nikkogino

I am, and I ordered my deluxe puzzle package the first day it was available to preorder.

GO4IT

I received my plain vinyl pre-order on Thurs evening but was on my way out for a long weekend and didn't get to listen until tonight.  The vinyl pressing is excellent, heavyweight and at 45rpm sounds pretty sweet.

Mymorninundies

My shipping tracker says I'll get it by Saturday 😨
MahhhGeeeeeeTahhhhhh

cbd

what a complete sh!t-show.

Ordered the album & a bundle 3/3

here I am 5/13, 9 days after the release date and  I have  nothing. Have sent multiple emails telling the great folks at gnarlywood how bad they suck. Seriously, a pre-sale is for supposed "super fans" and  they send out the product almost 2 weeks after it came out. Who does that?

rant over I suppose.
Rock 'n' roll is alive and well and living at a stinking dive bar near you.

--Patterson Hood, Drive-By Truckers