Have you received your pre-ordered copy of The Waterfall yet?

Started by Mr. White, Apr 30, 2015, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Just wondering if people out there had started receiving their various versions of the pre-ordered album yet. I remember somebody posting they had a tracking number (I assume from UPS) that stated their package would arrive on Wednesday. I went with the cheapest of the not so cheap shipping choices for my Deluxe Box Set Edition (with flag and puzzle... damn it!...I NEED that puzzle!). I have tomorrow off and am hoping it comes in first thing in the morning, so I can jam the house out! If not then, hopefully on Saturday...
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

itrainmonkeys

I know that some people got their Newbury comics order tracking numbers but not sure about the deluxe packages. I'm anxiously waiting for my puzzle  :cheesy:

mynameiscurt

Have a shipping notification from Wonderful union that is supposed to arrive today.  Trying to figure out if it is my roll call package, or the vinyl (hopefully both).   Package is 4.4 lbs, sounds like a vinyl to me!

I'll post when I receive this afternoon.......

spence

No, and no way to track.  Did anyone get a tracking # for the deluxe vinyl?  It doesn't even show up in my orders on the Roll Call site.  All I have is a confirmation email.

Woldie

See my new thread regarding the delay of deluxe vinyl packages.  Grrr...
"The owls are not what they seem."

patrickbateman

Preordered just the deluxe cd and never got an email about a delay. If it is delayed will we also get a download code?

johnnYYac

The delay appears to only apply to the deluxe vinyl boxes, not the CDs (or standard vinyl, I'm guessing).  Download codes should be available to all vinyl purchasers via emailed code on May 4.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

mynameiscurt

Turns out my package from yesterday was just the roll call items.  I did receive a separate shipping notification saying my Waterfall Vinyl (standard) shipped yesterday. 

Willard1979

Just got an email saying my Waterfall Deluxe Cd Bundle has shipped! Im happy! In hoping to get it by Monday, at the latest.  :thumbsup:

oistheone

I vowed I would never pre-order a record again (unless an Amazon pre-release price is too good to resist) and it paid off again today -- managed to find a store in town with copies they were willing to sell early!

THIS RECORD SOUNDS HUGE. Tom is inescapable! What a low-end punch to the kisser. In the best way possible.

Anu

Well, I got the Deluxe Vinyl Delay Email. Pooh! So **what time** tomorrow will be get these downloads? & does this really drop tomorrow & not Tuesday??

I surely expected them to do the whole "stream it for a week for free" thing, & to say I am besides myself anticipating this album would be an understatement.

Like little children are excited for Christmas.

Willard1979

I should have my Deluxe CD Bundle tomorrow. Cant wait!

parkervb

Quote from: oistheone on May 02, 2015, 09:03 PM
I vowed I would never pre-order a record again (unless an Amazon pre-release price is too good to resist) and it paid off again today -- managed to find a store in town with copies they were willing to sell early!

THIS RECORD SOUNDS HUGE. Tom is inescapable! What a low-end punch to the kisser. In the best way possible.

I've had the leak for a few weeks now and just been dying to hear that Two Tone bass on Only Memories Remain on my turntable. Pick mine up from the shop tomorrow.
Don't you ever turn it off

gluvmiller

I haven't gotten an email with a download code  :angry:
I bought a vinyl package that includes the download. So am I waiting for the package in the mail to get my download?

johnnYYac

Even Amazon can't get their act together!  I preordered the deluxe CD and it won't be here until tomorrow.  I spend over $150 on a deluxe vinyl box from MMJ, a signed vinyl from the UK, a signed CD from Newbury Comics, and this from Amazon, and none of them arrive on the release date!  WEAK! 

Oh, but I have 4 download codes... 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

mmjweeks

Quote from: gluvmiller on May 04, 2015, 10:20 AM
I bought a vinyl package that includes the download. So am I waiting for the package in the mail to get my download?

Just got my Vinyl in the mail.  The download code is included inside the vinyl package.  But, I went and entered my code on the website and it told me it's not available for download until 5/15.  What's up with that?

kotchishm

Quote from: gluvmiller on May 04, 2015, 10:20 AM

I haven't heard anything since my confirmation email. Didn't get a delay email, no shipping, no codes. I got the $60 package so I'm not sure it's a part of the delay.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

wamsankas

I just picked up two Vinyl at Amoeba and both download codes dont work!!!!! MMJ PLEASE FIX THIS.... it says something about try again on may 15... pretty annoying.

CountSA

I was lame and ordered mine off Amazon, it did arrive today though.