Have you received your pre-ordered copy of The Waterfall yet?

Started by Mr. White, Apr 30, 2015, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJHQ

@mmjweeks @wamsankas try your download codes again. They should be working now. 

-MMJHQ

kotchishm

Quote from: MMJHQ on May 04, 2015, 03:09 PM

-MMJHQ

Should I have gotten a tracking number or email of any type recently? Haven't gotten anything since purchase confirmation.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

gluvmiller

Quote from: mmjweeks on May 04, 2015, 01:07 PM
Quote from: gluvmiller on May 04, 2015, 10:20 AM
I haven't gotten an email with a download code  :angry:
I bought a vinyl package that includes the download. So am I waiting for the package in the mail to get my download?

Just got my Vinyl in the mail.  The download code is included inside the vinyl package.  But, I went and entered my code on the website and it told me it's not available for download until 5/15.  What's up with that?

Are you kidding!!!!!!!!!! I would be flipping the fuck out. I would redefine postal  :evil:

Willard1979

Just got my Deluxe CD Bundle! It's a thing of beauty.  :cool:

Steve74

My shipping info finally works today. My bundle is in pre-shipment ON RELEASE DAY!!!  Wow. Seriously?!?

Jamfish

Crispy

HAHAHAHAHA -- laughing at myself, of course, for having been duped again by the pre-ordered deluxe bundle monster and grindctrl/WU. I'm just giving up ordering anything from these jokers ever again in the future. NOT EVEN A TOTE BAG
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

kotchishm

Quote from: Crispy on May 05, 2015, 10:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHA -- laughing at myself, of course, for having been duped again by the pre-ordered deluxe bundle monster and grindctrl/WU. I'm just giving up ordering anything from these jokers ever again in the future. NOT EVEN A TOTE BAG

Right there with you. My friend ordered on Amazon and received his yesterday. I paid $60 for a bundle and $20 FOR SHIPPING and can't even get them to respond to me via email. Haven't heard a thing since confirmation.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

mmjweeks

-MMJHQ

Download code now works.  Thanks MMJHQ

Steve74

Just wish those of us who ordered the Deluxe CD and have been waiting to receive the physical object to listen to the album had a download code or something. Guess I'll have to go to YouTube afterwork.

e-stone

Quote from: kotchishm on May 04, 2015, 01:39 PM
Quote from: gluvmiller on May 04, 2015, 10:20 AM
I haven't gotten an email with a download code  :angry:
I bought a vinyl package that includes the download. So am I waiting for the package in the mail to get my download?

I haven't heard anything since my confirmation email. Didn't get a delay email, no shipping, no codes. I got the $60 package so I'm not sure it's a part of the delay.

i'm with you.  all i have is my email confirmation from gnarleyemail back on 3/3.   there is no confirmation in my Roll Call account to check on, and Wonderful Union says they have nothing to do with this order and it's all on the gnarleyemail people. 

i just don't understand how things can continually be so fucked up with every aspect of this "fan club"

gluvmiller

Can this damn album distribution get any more frustrating? I responded to the email that I received confirming my order. That was Gnarlywood. They have told me to talk to Wonderful Union. Wonderful Union sent me to Firebrandlive. And guess who that is? It's fucking Gnarlywood. What the hell. Give me the product I gave you money for 6 weeks ago!!!!

mmjweeks

Quote from: mmjweeks on May 05, 2015, 11:13 AM

-MMJHQ

WAIT! I take that back.  There were no Bonus tracks available for download.  Per the Vinyl Order.........

Download card also includes:

Hillside Song
Compound Fracture "Miami Jungle Alt Version"
I Can't Wait
Only Memories Remain (Jim Demo)

These additional tracks were not available. 

Flow

I too am waiting for my deluxe vinyl package! Like some others - I haven't received any info whatsoever... No tracking # or email saying there is a delay... Nothing since the confirmation email back on 3/3.

What's even more messed up is that I, in doing some research digging, discovered that I was never charged for the package - but yet somehow got a confirmation email and was able to purchase tickets via roll call...? I wouldn't be too upset I guess if I was nt charged... But I'm assuming there aren't anymore deluxe vinyl packages left in stock - since they went on sale 2 months ago! This makes me wonder if I'm screwed out of the package or if the tickets which I purchased for several shows are even legit...or worse case scenario - both!

I'm amazed at the lack of assistance made available for ordering details....like others have stated- keep getting sent from one email address to another - nobody accepting the responsibilty. Hard to believe in 2015 that making a purchase online would be so difficult. Get your shit straight wonderful union / firebrand- whomever. Inexcusable to say the least!

kotchishm

Quote from: Flow on May 05, 2015, 02:21 PM
I too am waiting for my deluxe vinyl package! Like some others - I haven't received any info whatsoever... No tracking # or email saying there is a delay... Nothing since the confirmation email back on 3/3.

What's even more messed up is that I, in doing some research digging, discovered that I was never charged for the package - but yet somehow got a confirmation email and was able to purchase tickets via roll call...? I wouldn't be too upset I guess if I was nt charged... But I'm assuming there aren't anymore deluxe vinyl packages left in stock - since they went on sale 2 months ago! This makes me wonder if I'm screwed out of the package or if the tickets which I purchased for several shows are even legit...or worse case scenario - both!

I'm amazed at the lack of assistance made available for ordering details....like others have stated- keep getting sent from one email address to another - nobody accepting the responsibilty. Hard to believe in 2015 that making a purchase online would be so difficult. Get your shit straight wonderful union / firebrand- whomever. Inexcusable to say the least!

Finally got a response from Firebrand:

"Sorry for the delay, we are still working on getting your order out. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking info as soon as it's headed your way.

Please let us know if you have any questions or there is anything else we can help with.

-Carly"

GO4IT

Still no vinyl in the Merriweather neighborhood either after ordering from the MMJ web site as soon as preorders were available.  I was hoping to have it waiting for me upon my return home this past Fri since I received Circuital vinyl 3 days before official release day.  It would have been an extra great weekend but it was not to be.
Who do I have to thank for this latest debacle?

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: mmjweeks on May 05, 2015, 01:06 PM

-MMJHQ

WAIT! I take that back.  There were no Bonus tracks available for download.  Per the Vinyl Order.........

Hillside Song
I Can't Wait

lol. It's okay. They also told us we could sign up to Roll Call until December 31st 2014 and then changed that, too.

PittsburghGuy

Quote from: Flow on May 05, 2015, 02:21 PM

Same, same, same.... does anyone in the band or their management know how poor the GroundCtrl/Wonderful Union support is - you have to dig just to find a way to submit them a request through the store!  And yes, those of us who ordered Roll Call tickets - the ticket order shows up in Account - Orders, but there are no details of which show you ordered tickets for, nor do they ever send a confirmation email after ordering the tickets or Roll Call package.  So when I go to Will Call to pick up my tickets, if something gets screwed up, I have nothing to show/prove I ordered tickets for that show.  Very very poor service. 

And now here I sit wanting to listen to a physical vinyl package for my first listen at the album, and all I have is the confirmation email from back on 3/4, no way to track down status.  Who are you guys emailing at Firebrand?  All I've figured out how to do is email 'Wonderful Union' through the Shop FAQ... but as someone pointed out, it seems like the new album orders were seperate from WonderfulUnion? 

Lasly, after that rant ( :tongue:) anyone happen to know if the early entry laminates for Roll Call will still be good for 2 people - the holder and 1 guest (that's what they did on Circuital tour)?

Jamfish

Terp02

Quote from: mmjweeks on May 05, 2015, 01:06 PM

-MMJHQ

Hillside Song
I Can't Wait

I got my vinyl (non-deluxe) on Monday and had this same issue. Also only 8/10 tracks downloaded properly. Support on the website and Gnarlywood were not helpful. Told me there couldn't do anything and to contact the company that did the download codes. However, I have no idea who they are! Anyway, I was able to get my hands on the digital versions.

On a whole other topic, does anyone else find it strange they decided to make the vinyl two 45s instead of a single 33? Is there a reason behind this?