The Waterfall in FLAC HD?

Started by RusselBell, May 01, 2015, 12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RusselBell

Does anyone know if The Waterfall will be available in FLAC HD on release date?  I've checked Pono and HDTracks but neither has it.

kotchishm

Tidal has the first two singles already. I would assume they will get the album on release date.  They offer a 30 day free trial.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Mr. White

Quote from: RusselBell on May 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
Does anyone know if The Waterfall will be available in FLAC HD on release date?  I've checked Pono and HDTracks but neither has it.

Pono already has "Big Decisions" for sale (44.1 kHz/16 Bit). They also have Circuital in this CD quality as well. When new releases come out on Tuesdays, Pono usually gets them in the Store later in the day (they run on California time). I'm not sure if they will get The Waterfall on time or not. They did get Alabama Shakes' new album on time last week (44.1/24).
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

RusselBell

Tidal is CD Quality. 

I'll check Pono that day, but I may just pre-order the CD on Amazon now.

buymycar

Mr. White

I just checked, and the Pono Music Store has The Waterfall in 96 kHz/24 bit as well (both standard release and Deluxe).

https://www.ponomusic.com/ccrz__CCPage?pageKey=search&searchText=my%20morning%20jacket

Mr. White

Not that I'm biased in favor of Pono (but I am), they have the Deluxe Edition of The Waterfall in 96/24 high resolution for $17.99. HD Tracks has it for $20.98 at the exact same resolution. If you are interested in getting the highest resolution possible (other than vinyl), your best bet would be to snag this killer album for $3 cheaper over at the Pono Music Store.

https://www.ponomusic.com/ccrz__CCPage?pageKey=product&oId=of%3A1cdccadca57b4a0f8aed340605fcdc2b&type=Album&artistId=of%3Ab16d96be7cf04d6f87c99a95e5d98fe3