Roll Call -- SF -- Nob Hill Masonic Center -- ALL 3 NIGHTS!!!

Started by tdb810, May 05, 2015, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

Woldie

"The owls are not what they seem."

Fully

vespachick

1) tdb810 & Bobster
2) Woldie & Sarah
3) Fully
4) vespachick
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Crispy

1) tdb810 & Bobster
2) Woldie & Sarah
3) Fully
4) vespachick
5) Crispy
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Crispy

Quote from: walterfredo on May 05, 2015, 04:44 PM
:cry:

Oh no! You couldn't get tix or just can't make it? I'm sure you'll be able to get some in the regular sale if it's the former.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

jaye

1) tdb810 & Bobster
2) Woldie & Sarah
3) Fully
4) vespachick
5) Crispy
6) jaye & mike

walterfredo

Quote from: Crispy on May 05, 2015, 04:48 PM

Oh no! You couldn't get tix or just can't make it? I'm sure you'll be able to get some in the regular sale if it's the former.

committed months ago to visiting my sister in Iowa those exact dates.  Last MMJ Bay area show...some of our closest friends got married about 5 miles away from the Greek.   This one hurts. 

Fully

Quote from: walterfredo on May 05, 2015, 05:17 PM

committed months ago to visiting my sister in Iowa those exact dates.  Last MMJ Bay area show...some of our closest friends got married about 5 miles away from the Greek.   This one hurts.
Switch the weekend of your visit unless it's based around something you can't switch.

diddy57

Got the first two nights, one night on the floor and the second night two very strong balcony seats. Third was already gone on the presale, but I'll be hitting the general sale for the last. I was just at the Masonic over the weekend for another show. This will be an ace venue for MMJ.

Shug

Did anyone get the three night package thru roll call and if so, was it cheaper than getting three nights separately?
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

jaye

Quote from: Shug on May 05, 2015, 06:52 PM
Did anyone get the three night package thru roll call and if so, was it cheaper than getting three nights separately?

I did and it was same price.   Hope you and LD make it up here!

walterfredo

Quote from: Fully on May 05, 2015, 05:35 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on May 05, 2015, 05:17 PM

Switch the weekend of your visit unless it's based around something you can't switch.

can't switch, based around an event.  I'll survive.

Shug

Quote from: jaye on May 05, 2015, 07:03 PM
Quote from: Shug on May 05, 2015, 06:52 PM

I did and it was same price.   Hope you and LD make it up here!

Thanks, Julie, we are planning on it, gonna get GA all three nights and early entry laminate for the sweet rail spot!  Can't wait to get back to my beloved San Francisco, its been 5 years since we were last there for 6 nights of the Black Crowes at the Fillmore in 2010.  Sounds like we are gonna have a big group of forum fans, looking forward to seeing you again!
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

buymycar

1) tdb810 & Bobster
2) Woldie & Sarah
3) Fully
4) vespachick
5) Crispy
6) jaye & mike
7) buymycar

MrWhippy

1) tdb810 & Bobster
2) Woldie & Sarah
3) Fully
4) vespachick
5) Crispy
6) jaye & mike
7) buymycar
8) Monsieur Whippy avec Flake
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

tdb810

Seriously cannot wait for this! YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....Back at the Model Home

APR

1) tdb810 & Bobster
2) Woldie & Sarah
3) Fully
4) vespachick
5) Crispy
6) jaye & mike
7) buymycar
8) Monsieur Whippy avec Flake
9) APR

mahgeetah