4 GA pit - Merriweather Post Pavilion

Started by Seaisletim, May 07, 2015, 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaisletim

Purchased these in the first 30 seconds of the Roll Call presale. The best tickets I've ever had.. Unfortunately my circumstances have changed. For the better but due to new responsibilities I must part with these.

I believe they're will call only and I'm not sure how one actually goes about this but I'm ready to learn.

Asking what I paid for them.

Please PM me with any interest or information. Thanks. TM

ericm

Line up your sale, but it's going to have to be done in person. You'll have to pick up your tix the day of the show at Will Call, and then make your sale,

The good news is MPP's West Box Office opens pretty early, ( I think 11:00 on Sunday's) so you'll have plenty of time to get this done before doors,and be on your way to whatever has caused you to have to sell the tix.
"Where's Jim going?"

Seaisletim

I appreciate the response.. I'm not going to be able to be in MD that day as I'm traveling for work. Am I to understand that these tickets will have to go unused? It hurts to swallow the $$$ but I'd hope there was some way around the tickets being wasted.

ericm

Quote from: Seaisletim on May 07, 2015, 11:01 AM
I appreciate the response.. I'm not going to be able to be in MD that day as I'm traveling for work. Am I to understand that these tickets will have to go unused? It hurts to swallow the $$$ but I'd hope there was some way around the tickets being wasted.

Sorry to hear that, but yes. You're going to be out the $$$. It's happened to a lot of us in the past when something caused us to miss a show.

The only other recourse would be to let a friend or family member have your credit card that you used for purchase, and go pick up the tix, and make your sale for you. I don't remember if I had to show ID when picking up the tix to be honest but I know I had to show the CC used.
"Where's Jim going?"

bartel

the non transferable system sucks but I get why they do it.

ericm

Quote from: bartel on May 07, 2015, 11:32 AM

Me too but we should be able to at least transfer them to another Roll Call member,IMO.
"Where's Jim going?"

bartel

Quote from: ericm on May 07, 2015, 11:38 AM

Me too but we should be able to at least transfer them to another Roll Call member,IMO.

I agree life happens and sometimes you can't use the tickets.

Seaisletim

I honestly thought there would be a system in place for that.

I'm not reselling the tix on EBay or even for profit, I'm trying to get myself out of a jam and help a fellow fan pick up great tix. Bummer

Sub-topic - How does one ask a new employer to have a busy night off to go see your favorite band?

ericm

Quote from: bartel on May 07, 2015, 11:47 AM

I agree life happens and sometimes you can't use the tickets.

Yup. It would be much better if another Roll Caller could use the tix, and an obvious big fan get into the show, than have those tix sit at the box office unused.

When it happened to me it wasn't even about losing the money. I was prepared to Miracle the tix to someone but they wouldn't even allow that even though she's a Roll Call member.
"Where's Jim going?"