Can we get a (legit) NYC Date?

Started by itrainmonkeys, May 07, 2015, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Quote from: dexter on Jun 16, 2015, 10:13 PM
Therers  no way they can do multiple msg nights right?  Will be undersold?
But 3 nights either beacon cap or similar is probably in play right?

Would be great if true..  Gov ball was fun but a bit of a tease and despite people saying Camden is a full set, I'm still a little nervous it's gonna fall between festy and regular..

If Camden is anything like the Roo set, I'll have no complaints, and everyone can call it whatever they want.  :smiley:    :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

rdylanoconnor

I'm hearing Beacon run Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday of thanksgiving weekend. That would be awesome but the same days at the cap sounds a bit sweeter to me. Hoping for an announcement soon.

oistheone

Really hoping these get announced soon before I do something stupid and blow all my money for a three-night run in Texas.

rdylanoconnor

Announcement to be soon after Fourth of July. Or so I'm told.

CountSA

That seems like a real odd time to do a multi-night run. The way I see it these multi-night runs are so the hardcore fans can see a bunch of shows with no repeats.  With so many traveling to see family having one wrapped around Thanksgiving, seems like terrible timing. 

ericm

Quote from: CountSA on Jun 19, 2015, 10:11 PM
That seems like a real odd time to do a multi-night run. The way I see it these multi-night runs are so the hardcore fans can see a bunch of shows with no repeats.  With so many traveling to see family having one wrapped around Thanksgiving, seems like terrible timing.

I agree Count, and also think the guys would want to be home with their families for Thanksgiving. I could see scheduling shows the week before or even the week after, and maybe even early the week of, but not wrapped around Thanksgiving.
"Where's Jim going?"

dexter

Quote from: CountSA on Jun 19, 2015, 10:11 PM

Seems like it is reasonable to think they can draw 2-5k a night in a place like nyc where anyone can take a train in from an hour or so away, even with the holiday weekend coming into play. I personally hope it's true, mpp is staring me in the face but it makes very little sense financially, family and work wise, so any announcement before then will help me do the right thing!

subinai

ugh that week would suck. hope its early november.

brn2plybal

Thanksgiving still the rumored date?

Hoping it's announced after this weekend!

rdylanoconnor

Announcement in the next week or so. Those dates (tues, wed, fri, sat) still rumored to be firm. Should be an awesome experience. Can't wait!!!!

Woody

Quote from: rdylanoconnor on Jul 09, 2015, 11:05 PM
Announcement in the next week or so. Those dates (tues, wed, fri, sat) still rumored to be firm. Should be an awesome experience. Can't wait!!!!

I hope you're right!

ericm

Quote from: rdylanoconnor on Jul 09, 2015, 11:05 PM

Still have a hard time thinking those dates will happen. The week before Thanksgiving seems  more likely, and much more band/fan friendly to me but we'll see.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

parkervb

11/24/2015 - New York, NY @ Beacon Theatre (w/ Woods)
11/25/2015 - New York, NY @ Beacon Theatre (w/ Strand of oaks)

Deluxe Roll Call Members:
Starting Tuesday, July 14 at 10am local time, Deluxe Roll Call Members will get first access to pre-sale tickets. No password will be required. Simply login to your Roll Call Account and visit the desired event listing above.

Digital Roll Call Members:
Starting Tuesday, July 14 at 10:30am local time, access to pre-sale tickets will open to Digital Roll Call Members. No password will be required. Simply login to your Roll Call Account and visit the desired event listing above.
Don't you ever turn it off

headhunter

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 13, 2015, 09:07 AM
11/24/2015 - New York, NY @ Beacon Theatre (w/ Woods)
11/25/2015 - New York, NY @ Beacon Theatre (w/ Strand of oaks)

Deluxe Roll Call Members:
Starting Tuesday, July 14 at 10am local time, Deluxe Roll Call Members will get first access to pre-sale tickets. No password will be required. Simply login to your Roll Call Account and visit the desired event listing above.

Digital Roll Call Members:
Starting Tuesday, July 14 at 10:30am local time, access to pre-sale tickets will open to Digital Roll Call Members. No password will be required. Simply login to your Roll Call Account and visit the desired event listing above.

now that's some good news on a Monday morning.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

goldbondking

Can you help out a roll call member who hasn't bought tickets since the Cap run at the end of 2012? Four ticket limit per show or total for the presale? Thanks!

CountSA

Quote from: goldbondking on Jul 13, 2015, 09:33 AM
Can you help out a roll call member who hasn't bought tickets since the Cap run at the end of 2012? Four ticket limit per show or total for the presale? Thanks!

Seems like 4 total tickets between Boston & NYC.  I'm hoping to go to all 4 shows so this could get interesting.

SVRDhand13

So will the Friday and Saturday dates be added later on?

I'd love to do all four but I can't thanksgiving weekend. Looks like I might continue my run of making major nyc shows but not all of them within the run (I went to 3 of 5 terminal 5 shows and 2 of 3 capital theatre shows).
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

Woody

Quote from: SVRDhand13 on Jul 13, 2015, 09:55 AM

I'd love to do all four but I can't thanksgiving weekend. Looks like I might continue my run of making major nyc shows but not all of them within the run (I went to 3 of 5 terminal 5 shows and 2 of 3 capital theatre shows).

I'm thinking they will add Fri and Sat once the first two dates sell out. The timing isn't good for me so I have some work to do if I'm going to hit any of these.

itrainmonkeys

Oh no......Are we sure they're going to be adding two more dates? I told my mom I'd join her for Arlo Guthrie on the 28th at Carnegie Hall. Would hate to only catch 3 out of 4 of the Jacket shows :(

Ideas for best seats to shoot for? Thoughts about pre-sale seats.......like is it better to wait for general on sale?

SVRDhand13

Quote from: Woody on Jul 13, 2015, 10:00 AM
Quote from: SVRDhand13 on Jul 13, 2015, 09:55 AM

I'm thinking they will add Fri and Sat once the first two dates sell out. The timing isn't good for me so I have some work to do if I'm going to hit any of these.

Okay thanks. I'm planning on doing two shows whether they add more or not. Already saw them at govball and I have tix for Camden next weekend!
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3