Can we get a (legit) NYC Date?

Started by itrainmonkeys, May 07, 2015, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdylanoconnor

Additional dates to be announced with strong sales so I'd say it's a definite. At least I hope so. So happy about this great news!!

ms. yvon

these mid-week shows just take the wind out of my travel-sails.  but headhunter, i'm glad you'll be getting some quality time in your neck of the woods!  :beer:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Jenfarr

So excited!  And if they add 2 shows all the better!  Sorry for all the out of town peeps... 

headhunter

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jul 13, 2015, 01:16 PM
these mid-week shows just take the wind out of my travel-sails.  but headhunter, i'm glad you'll be getting some quality time in your neck of the woods!  :beer:

Thanks Ms. Y.  Pretty happy here as a good music fix is due.  If you can make it east for the shows, you are welcome to stay with me and mrs. hh.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

oistheone

Sounds like these extra two shows are a lock! Goddamn! Feeling great with an impending four night run but feeling EXTREMELY INTIMIDATED financially.

Stevie

this is just really strange, to me.  i love Jacket shows as much as the next super fan but i'm not putting my family aside to go see them over Thanksgiving.  weird stuff. 

Hopefully we still get a NYE run.

ericm

Quote from: Stevie on Jul 13, 2015, 07:48 PM
this is just really strange, to me.  i love Jacket shows as much as the next super fan but i'm not putting my family aside to go see them over Thanksgiving.  weird stuff. 

Hopefully we still get a NYE run.

I'm with you there Stevie. I'm lucky enough to be close enough to NYC to go, otherwise no way could I do these that week if they were anywhere else, except maybe Philly.

"Where's Jim going?"

oistheone

I would think this run eliminates a NYE option? Or should I be saving my eggs for that royally awesome basket?!?

itrainmonkeys

Anyone else trying for pre-sale? Or is it better to wait?

goldbondking

SVRDhand13

Quote from: goldbondking on Jul 14, 2015, 10:12 AM
I'm having no luck.

I pulled 5th row center to the right.  I let them go.  I think I can get even better through TM.
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

staurie28

I tried for the roll call presale and it's all showing as sold out already :(  Can someone who has done roll call for longer than I have help me understand?  I signed on at 9am my time (10amNYC time) and already sold out?  It sounds like they release more tickets for public onsale but what are the chances I will be able to actually get tix that way??  I am so desperate to go to the Thanskgiving Eve show...taking my sister for her first MMJ experience! 

SVRDhand13

Quote from: staurie28 on Jul 14, 2015, 10:16 AM
I tried for the roll call presale and it's all showing as sold out already :(  Can someone who has done roll call for longer than I have help me understand?  I signed on at 9am my time (10amNYC time) and already sold out?  It sounds like they release more tickets for public onsale but what are the chances I will be able to actually get tix that way??  I am so desperate to go to the Thanskgiving Eve show...taking my sister for her first MMJ experience! 

For the camden show I got better tix through TM compared to Roll Call

You will get in- dont worry
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

dmmjb

for 11/24 i pulled orchestra row aa.  best seats i've ever gotten, so excited.
does anyone know how i can sign into my account to view my order just to confirm that my eyes didnt deceive me.  there used to be an easy way to see your orders but i can't figure it out now.

SnowRock

I struck out trying to get two either night.. will give TM a shot and hope to get something decent at least for one night.

staurie28

Thanks for the tip and for making me feel a little less stressed :)  I'll definitely try again then when they release on TM! 

Hope Camden show is great for you by the way.  I'm Philly born and raised, but just recently moved to Chicago so I had to sell my Camden tix this year!  Will be my first MMJ Philly show I have missed since 2008...enjoy it for me!

SVRDhand13

Quote from: dmmjb on Jul 14, 2015, 10:21 AM
for 11/24 i pulled orchestra row aa.  best seats i've ever gotten, so excited.
does anyone know how i can sign into my account to view my order just to confirm that my eyes didnt deceive me.  there used to be an easy way to see your orders but i can't figure it out now.

I should have went for one night as opposed to the 2 day pass!

headhunter

needed 2 tix but settled for 1 two-day pass in row C.
will need to get Mrs. HH tix too but I'm not around on Friday when tix go on sale to the GP.

Friends -- who got tix?

was some shakin' and some record playin'

moflojo

If anyone pulls or can pull 2 great seats for each night please let me know. I can paypal or venmo stat. Thanks for the help!

goldbondking

Quote from: SVRDhand13 on Jul 14, 2015, 10:16 AM
Quote from: goldbondking on Jul 14, 2015, 10:12 AM
I'm having no luck.

I pulled 5th row center to the right.  I let them go.  I think I can get even better through TM.

Thanks, this boosts my spirits a bit.