ISO GA Orchestra 10/3, Saturday, Moore Theatre, Seattle.

Started by walterfredo, Jun 29, 2015, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

looking for two for both nights saturday, would gladly take singles to either show as well.  Thanks!

vespachick

same, but only need one each night (I have GA First Balcony, looking for Floor).  WF, if you end up with too many, let me know!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

walterfredo

walterfredo

still looking for GA floors for both nights.  Thanks.

ericm

Quote from: walterfredo on Aug 20, 2015, 11:34 AM

There's some on Stubhub for around $100 a pop.  Not a fan of scalping but these don't seem to be too high,IMO. Especially for what appears to be a hard to find ticket.
"Where's Jim going?"

walterfredo

Quote from: ericm on Aug 20, 2015, 11:56 AM

There's some on Stubhub for around $100 a pop.  Not a fan of scalping but these don't seem to be too high,IMO. Especially for what appears to be a hard to find ticket.

thanks for the heads up Eric!  I'm going to hold off for now, but I appreciate the lead.  I'll keep an eye on stubhub, but generally trying to avoid it. 

ericm

Quote from: walterfredo on Aug 20, 2015, 12:04 PM
Quote from: ericm on Aug 20, 2015, 11:56 AM

thanks for the heads up Eric!  I'm going to hold off for now, but I appreciate the lead.  I'll keep an eye on stubhub, but generally trying to avoid it.

You got it Walter. I try to avoid it too. But sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do.  :wink: I was trying to upgrade to a pit for the last Chicago show after being in it the first two nights,and there was one on SH for about $35- $40 over face. I hesitated, and next thing I knew it was gone. The only available ones after that were double face, and they were gone in a flash too.

I ended up getting real lucky. I got put in touch with a fan with an extra by a friend here who's a Roll Caller, and I got one for face but it was a real close call. Got the ticket just as we went in for early entry.

Lesson learned for me. If I can find what I need at a price I'm comfortable paying, I'll grab it next time instead of sweating it out, and spending the time on day of show searching and worrying about getting that ticket. I was definitely kicking myself that day for not grabbing that first ticket a little over face. For me it would've been worth it not to deal with the aggravation I ended up dealing with.

Here's hoping some show up here, and you get what you're looking for. I think you'll probably have more luck as it seems to be a much bigger GA floor than the Chicago pit. Some are bound to pop up,IMO.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

walterfredo

walterfredo

Still looking for Saturday GA floor. Please and thank you.