Roll Call Boston - 11/20 & 11/21 Orpheum Theater

Started by CountSA, Jul 13, 2015, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolof7

Thanks CC may have already been logged in when I was searching for it
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

joey_rogo

I'm going to try for Boston. Can't really do NY. Too close to thanksgiving.

Jbpats

Appears these will be high demand shows if we can base it off the fact deluxe roll call packages sold out

dexter

Quote from: Jbpats on Jul 14, 2015, 09:03 AM
Appears these will be high demand shows if we can base it off the fact deluxe roll call packages sold out

its a shame.. i fear that is the scalpers with 24 hours notice that they can spend 40 dollars and have access to 4 tickets in the first few rows for the beacon shows.  theyre quick and have the skills to get in there fast.  they learn of shows at the beacon and will buy all these seats shutting fans out and creating a fake demand, just because its new york city.  most other shows sell at a loss(look at the last chicago run) on the secondary market, but these guys are gonna try and ramp these tix up for beacon since its new york city.  i wish you had to be registered before the announcement to particiapte in these things.

i hope im wrong..

Jbpats

NY is the type of city where shows will always have a huge demand just because of its size.
I'm a member of a fan club where you don't know your seat location until you pick up your tickets day of the show.
Tickets can also only be transferred to other fan club members.. I think more fan clubs should follow that methodology. It almost completely eliminates scalping

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

MMJOwlz

joey_rogo

So, I didn't read the directions ahead of time and had no idea there were 2 day passes. I was confused and got single day tix to the Saturday show... row MM. Not too shabby.

For those who bought 2 day passes, do they tell you what seats you got??

Jbpats

Quote from: MMJOwlz on Jul 14, 2015, 10:06 AM
2 tickets for row HH!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great pull, hopefully the seat numbers are in the 100's

CountSA

Quote from: joey_rogo on Jul 14, 2015, 10:07 AM
So, I didn't read the directions ahead of time and had no idea there were 2 day passes. I was confused and got single day tix to the Saturday show... row MM. Not too shabby.

For those who bought 2 day passes, do they tell you what seats you got??

I tried for 2 day and they sold out immediately.

I ended up with LL for Night 1.  For Night 2 I have some in my cart in the second middle section, a few rows back.  I can't decide if I should grab em or hold out for better seats.

Jbpats

Do the non deluxe roll call people just get the scraps, or are more seats released at 10:30?

joey_rogo

No idea Jbpats. I'm going to try again at 1030 for night 1 tickets.

mrz200

Dillsnufus

P1 reserved 11/20
Sectioin Orch DD Seat 113

P1 reserved 11/21
SEction Orch LL seat 122 (tho better seats are available ugh)

accidentally got an extra tix for night 2
secion Orch F  seat 209
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

CountSA

Dillsnufus

Quote from: CountSA on Jul 14, 2015, 10:25 AM
Quote from: Dillsnufus on Jul 14, 2015, 10:23 AM
P1 reserved 11/20
Sectioin Orch DD Seat 113

Front Row - Nice!

I know i just realized!!! woooo love strand of oaks too gonna be a great show

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

CountSA

I screwed up and didn't end up getting Night 2 tickets.  Hopefully I don't get boned during the public sale.

joey_rogo

Ok. So i pulled a ticket in row LL for night 1 when I wasn't really trying. I cancelled it, or so I thought. Then i pulled HH. Went to checkout. The old LL was still in there, and when I tried to remove it, it removed both  :undecided:

beardedwonder

Man, i got nada w/digital! Was looking forward to my first 2 shows!

Hopefully Friday brings better luck!! Totally bummed out!!!
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

schwagger14

I can't get any groups of 2 for either Boston show?  This seems like a total bust, or is it always like this?  Pretty bummed.