Looking for 2 tickets for Beacon 25th >>

Started by Frank G, Aug 18, 2015, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank G

I. NEED. THE. RAIL for the Beacon shows. 

Also, what is the scene like in the place?  Is there GA or all seated most theatres?  Hate to buy on Stub Hub. 

Let me know if you see anything on craig's list or have anyone that is 50/50, etc.  Just purchased my plane ticket so I'll be there one way or the other. 

Thanks  :drum:
If it would have been easy, I would not have cared.

ericm

It's all seated Frank. Starts off row AA-DD then row A-Z.

The Beacon is a great place to see shows, and while some shows are more of a sit down type, I expect this to be more like how the Allmans would rock that place.  :thumbsup: I'm thinking most of if not all the Orchestra will be standing, and rocking like a GA show but don't expect there to be people crashing the aisles or rows.

Most of the shows I've gone to there my preference was either a great close Orch (duh) or the Lower Balcony. The Lower Balc hangs over the Orch at about row L or M, so it's really pretty close to the stage,IMO. No overhang for sound to get caught up under, and really not a bad seat at all. I'll be taking Night 1 in from row A of the lower Balc, and got lucky the other three nights with my Orchs.

The Beacon is really a beautiful venue, and soooo glad the guys are playing there. My hope is it's a huge success, and now that the Allmans are no longer doing their annual March run there, maybe MSG, and the powers that be will offer it up to MMJ. After all, the Allmans started their famed Beacon runs with a four show stand in Fall of 89. I like the coincidence of the way that sounds!  :wink:  :beer:

Good luck in your ticket search but expect to go for some $$ on the secondary market if you really want to get up close. I will say though beware the scalpers  outside the venue if you decide to go that route. Personally I wouldn't touch one of those tickets no matter how tempting. Too many fakes, and I've seen people get scammed at just about every show I've been to there in the past few years. Try, and  stick to StubHub or buying from fans here. I'm thinking there will be some available as we near the shows very similar to how they were for Chicago. Maybe not as many, or as cheap but I think they'll be some floating around.
"Where's Jim going?"

Frank G

EricM,

Cheers for the information and kind words.  Sounds like a very solid spot indeed.  I was scheduled to be there for the entity of the Allman's last run but could not make the trip last minute due to work travel.  I was gutted. 

I booked my flight today so I will be there Wed-Sun and looking forward to at least Fri & Sat night.  I assumed pricing would be high but heck, still probably less than a BroadWay show. 

I cannot wait to see the city again for it's been too long.  Thank you again for the information and keep a look out for me.  I basically want exactly what you explained as that is how the Fox is in Atlanta.  There are times I would rather be on the balcony rail than 10 rows deep on the floor. 

Cheers!
If it would have been easy, I would not have cared.

ilovemaps247

Hi! Are you still looking? I have 2 tickets, if you're interested!

art

I've got 2 on the 28th (Orchestra) if interested... Thanks