NYE 2006 @ Fillmore

Started by Lonndown27, Sep 09, 2015, 02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Quote from: ms. yvon on Aug 30, 2017, 12:29 AM
ha!  that was a fab read, thanks lonn!  i was there that night. it was such a rollicking good time, soup to nuts.  after the show i stood on the sidewalk with two pals, laughing and shaking our heads.  none of us wanted to go home.

when i met a forum old-timer at another show we shared some stories of that night.  he said, "i was really high that night.  did it really snow in the fillmore?"

yes it did  :grin:

Definitely one of the best live music experiences of my life! After the show we went back to our friends place in the City, their building had rooftop access and a group of 8 of us hung out on the roof and watched the sunrise. The snow inside the Fillmore was psychedelic shit!

Lonndown27

Quote from: walterfredo on Aug 30, 2017, 01:17 PM
Quote from: ms. yvon on Aug 30, 2017, 12:29 AM
ha!  that was a fab read, thanks lonn!  i was there that night. it was such a rollicking good time, soup to nuts.  after the show i stood on the sidewalk with two pals, laughing and shaking our heads.  none of us wanted to go home.

when i met a forum old-timer at another show we shared some stories of that night.  he said, "i was really high that night.  did it really snow in the fillmore?"

yes it did  :grin:

Definitely one of the best live music experiences of my life! After the show we went back to our friends place in the City, their building had rooftop access and a group of 8 of us hung out on the roof and watched the sunrise. The snow inside the Fillmore was psychedelic shit!

HOLY FUCK this is so beautiful to read and hear! keep em coming! This was one of my favorite Jacket shows of all time
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018