Started by Mr. White, Sep 19, 2015, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

I withdraw this question.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

justbcuzido

Quote from: Mr. White on Sep 19, 2015, 10:31 PM

One can't answer what hasn't been asked. But if I had to guess the question, I will say my answer to it is, Exactly!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Mr. White

Quote from: justbcuzido on Sep 21, 2015, 10:18 AM
Quote from: Mr. White on Sep 19, 2015, 10:31 PM

One can't answer what hasn't been asked. But if I had to guess the question, I will say my answer to it is, Exactly!

Well stated!

tippitoes22

I'm confused. What's the question. What's this thread about...?
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

Mr. White

Quote from: tippitoes22 on Sep 28, 2015, 12:22 AM
I'm confused. What's the question. What's this thread about...?

It was only posted for a couple of hours before I erased the question. I originally wanted to gather the opinions of all the Forum members as to whether they thought Jim was an "LSD Casualty" or not (related to another thread insinuating so). I personally don't think he is. That's all.

dookie shoot bandit

Well considering his age... And any of us that grew up in the mid 90's....
Aren't we all?
Best time of my life... Never do it again.
Just glad to be here to tell the tales.

sillyboob

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Sep 28, 2015, 02:09 PM
Well considering his age... And any of us that grew up in the mid 90's....
Aren't we all?
Best time of my life... Never do it again.
Just glad to be here to tell the tales.

We're not casualties, we've just been enlightened.

:cheesy:
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rincon2

90's taking claim for psychedelic culture? Ever heard of the 60's? Your parents were trippin balls when you were still in your dads! :drum:

That claim in the previous thread addressed by Mr. White was nonsense.

Mr. White

Quote from: rincon2 on Sep 28, 2015, 03:21 PM
90's taking claim for psychedelic culture? Ever heard of the 60's? Your parents were trippin balls when you were still in your dads! :drum:

I graduated from high school in 1985. We had a rough time of it, with Paraquat Pot courtesy of Ronnie Ray-Gun and the "Just Say No!" brainwashing campaign from his wife. Times were rough for mind expansion back in that forgetful decade, but we managed...

Here's an article about Paraquat Pot, in case you were not around or not aware.
http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/14/us/us-to-resume-using-paraquat-on-marijuana.html

rincon2

Quote from: Mr. White on Sep 28, 2015, 03:37 PM
Quote from: rincon2 on Sep 28, 2015, 03:21 PM

I graduated from high school in 1985. We had a rough time of it, with Paraquat Pot courtesy of Ronnie Ray-Gun and the "Just Say No!" brainwashing campaign from his wife. Times were rough for mind expansion back in that forgetful decade, but we managed...

Here's an article about Paraquat Pot, in case you were not around or not aware.
http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/14/us/us-to-resume-using-paraquat-on-marijuana.html
In the late 70's, I know because I was still in high school, KMET, the legendary LA rock station, had a news guy named Pat Kelly. They nicknamed him Paraquate Kelly, and he became a big local star. Long before the father of the great Ron Reagan became president.  I'm sure it continued under him. How hilarious is it that the proponent of herbicides in the Reagan Whitehouse was named Lawn?(Best episode ever of Real Time with Bill Mahar Friday with Ron, John Cleese, and Jane Goodall)