jim free assosiation on pitchfork

Started by sweatboard, Dec 30, 2004, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/watw/03-04/my-morning-jacket.shtml

I hadn't ever seen this before, but it was really interesting.  I always wondered about the story behind the TN Fire.  I have also driven past that store, it is an experience.
There's Still Time.........

SMc55

Really interesting. I hadn't seen that before. I like the Tennessee Firework story. Thanks Brian.

JacketGal

Very interesting, thanks. I wonder if the photograph on the Tennessee Fire record is the one Jim took? I guess I could go look!  ::)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

sweatboard

QuoteVery interesting, thanks. I wonder if the photograph on the Tennessee Fire record is the one Jim took? I guess I could go look!  ::)

Yeah, I'm sure it is.  I really wish we coud have gotten some comments on acoustic citsuouc and the swimming pool on the front of the Tn fire.
There's Still Time.........

marktwain

I really wish we coud have gotten some comments on acoustic citsuouc and the swimming pool on the front of the Tn fire.

It seems like I heard the swimming pool is in Vegas.

EC

Question:  Does that swimming pool have anything to do with the spaceships that you guys are always talking about?

And I like this:
QuoteNo reason to limit yourself to any one style, or one emotion.

lfish

Hmm Will Oldham not authentic?

I don't know, but I do like his songs very much.

True indeed, one of the not so known songs, but a fantastic one is Translation by songs:ohia. Great band by the way.
lfish

SMc55

QuoteQuestion:  Does that swimming pool have anything to do with the spaceships that you guys are always talking about?

I'm pretty sure the spaceships were a post TN Fire phenomenon.

wordawg

I'm pretty sure the spaceships were a post TN Fire phenomenon.

Word, there Doc.
the future is Ginger

EC

Word doc and greggy.  Thanks, yo.