Problems with Forum Login

Started by jcc006501, Dec 11, 2015, 07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcc006501

not that anyone necessarily cares, but the Tapatalk app screwed me over!

I have had to create a new account (formally jcc0065) due to it saying my password is wrong and repeatedly not sending me an email to reset my password. Just wanting to know if this has happened to anyone else before?

Anyway, peace and love to all!

CC

sent you a pm. i can fix it

jcc0065

LBSUNFLWR

for some reason I can no longer log in to this site from my home computer. I get an error message every time. And when I'm at home I also can't log in from my phone.
Right now I'm on my work computer which has no problem.

is there some security issue from my home computer? and does anyone know how to fix it?

CC

what's the error message you get?

LBSUNFLWR

It's about security. I will try to log in from home tonight and tell you the exact message. Thanks!

CC

Ok, I think it's some security setting you need to change on your pc. There have been people with the same problem in the past, not sure how exactly but they managed to solve it on their end. Let me know the message though, maybe I can help.

LBSUNFLWR

it said" Your connection to this server has been blocked in this server's firewall. You need to contact the server owner for further information."
Your blocked IP address is :
the server's hostname is:

Please PM me if I need to give you my IP address so it can be unblocked?
I've been only logging in from work during the week for the last few weeks since this started at home.

CC

OK, yeah PM me your home IP and i'll look into it.