Changing Credit Card info??

Started by pearlbullets, Dec 15, 2015, 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearlbullets

I need to change my credit card information to renew my membership and get tickets for the Red Rocks show. When I click on the Edit profile option then the billing and shipping tab, it only gives me the option to change my billing address. When I try to purchase the Roll Call membership is does not give me an option to updated my credit card info. I'm starting to panic. Thanks for any help you can provide.

APR

Changing credit card information is almost like Mission Impossible.  I had to do this a while ago because my CC on file expired, and I don't think I was ever able to do this ahead of time.  However during the buying/checking out process, while checking out there was a tiny icon somewhere during the "billing" process.  This was months ago.... either I gave up and went with the Paypal option or the icon led me to the right screen.  Long story short, I was able to get tix with an expired credit card on file.

Basically what I'm trying to say is don't panic as you should be able to buy.  But not being able to update CC info in your profile is odd and annoying.

pearlbullets

That's the exact problem I'm having, new expiration date. Thank you for the kind response, I'll cross my fingers and hope they take my money.

APR

Good luck.  I can't remember the transaction from months ago, but I was able to get around the expired credit card and pay successfully.    You're not the only one in the same boat so hopefully WU fixes this glitch.  Just look out for a small icon that is not obvious on the screen during the check out process or just opt for Paypal.

pearlbullets

I got my tickets, the process allowed me to make the change during checkout, thanks again for your help.