Red Rocks Private bus from downtown Denver

Started by mentos, Dec 16, 2015, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mentos

Anyone interested in a private luxury bus from downtown Denver to the shows?
With 20 people, it would be $5 more than the regular bus or with 40 people, would be $5 less than the regular bus.

timescaper

Yes I have a group of 5-7 that may be interested if it's leaving early enough to tailgate and do early entry

mentos

Quote from: timescaper on Dec 17, 2015, 09:31 AM
Yes I have a group of 5-7 that may be interested if it's leaving early enough to tailgate and do early entry

The normal buses I've seen get you there 30 minutes before doors open....which is why I'm trying to go the private bus route...

DayDrinkin

I'd be interested in Sunday-only (for 2) if that would help.  Early enough to get in roll call line but don't care to be in line at 9AM.

werduga

I think my crew of 8 or so would be interested in doing that for the Sunday show...

flugger

My party of 2 may very well be interested in this! Coming in from Chicago
Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin.

longshanks

Party of 3 here for Sunday, we'd be interested.

davymac

I am going with a couple of friends, we might be interested as well!

Jbpats

I knew there was a mention of this somewhere!
Still ironing out the kinks but 3-4 of us are coming from Boston and could be interested. We'd be going both nights.

flugger

We happen to have any new information ??
Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin.

Jbpats

Mentos please let us know either way, if you're not going to do it anymore I might be willing to take over.

PaulyC7

My wife and I would be interested as well.  Right now we only have Sat tickets but likely will be going on Sun too. 

Jbpats

Seeing as though Mentos has been unresponsive on this since December I'm going to start it back up in a new thread. Please respond there if you are interested.
At the very least I can get the leg work started for Mentos.

mentos

Everyone should have received an email or facebook message from me regarding the bus.  If not, hit me up