ISO 7/22/15 Artpark Lewiston, NY

Started by Emb1528, Jan 04, 2016, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emb1528

Does anyone have an extra they'd like to part with or know someone who might have an extra? Ivan Minsloff was the artist.
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

amskinz

Sorry I don't have an extra, but there must be some lying around somewhere. I'm pretty sure they didn't sell out at the show. There was an enormous stack at the merch booth. They aren't numbered so I don't know exactly how many were printed, but guessing by what I saw, I'd say 400 wouldn't be out of the question. Cool little tid bit on this poster is that the wrong day of the week is printed. I'm sure posters didn't sell out at every show. I wish whoever is responsible for them would get the leftovers in the online store. Sorry I couldn't help. Good luck!!!
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

mahg33ta

I'm looking for this one too, and the other Minsloff (Charlotte).   They are proving elusive and unlike other shows, the artist didn't retain any to sell himself or make an artist edition.   so, I agree our  best bet is to wait and hope they show up in the MMJ online store.   

Emb1528

Quote from: mahg33ta on Jan 05, 2016, 09:14 AM
I'm looking for this one too, and the other Minsloff (Charlotte).   They are proving elusive and unlike other shows, the artist didn't retain any to sell himself or make an artist edition.   so, I agree our  best bet is to wait and hope they show up in the MMJ online store.   

Yeah I contacted Minsloff afterwards to see if he had any and said they all went to the band. Here's to hoping they appear in the online shop  :beer:

TheKingOfCool

I still have one available for sale if anyone is looking

Emb1528