Louisville shows in May?

Started by millerjustin, Jan 18, 2016, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

millerjustin

Just posted in OBF - 91.9 just announced shows at Iroquois amp in Louisville! May 12&13????
What's in here won't disappear

YimYodd

I just got email
Pre-sale concert tickets for the following dates tomorrow:
April 27, 2016 - Oklahoma City, OK @ The Criterion w/ The Barr Brothers
April 28, 2016 - Houston, TX @ Revention Music Center w/ The Barr Brothers
May 12, 2016 - Louisville, KY @ Iroquois Amphitheater w/ Twin Limb
May 13, 2016 - Louisville, KY @ Iroquois Amphitheater w/ Twin Limb
May 26, 2016 - Indianapolis, IN @ Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn w/ The Barr Brothers
PRE-SALE TIMES
Deluxe Members: Tuesday, January 19 at 10am local venue time.
Digital Members: Tuesday, January 19 at 10:30am local venue time.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

parkervb

so, OBF, do you have to know the secret handshake to join? I see mentions of it on FB and what-not but don't know much other than that.
Don't you ever turn it off

dontgetupset

parkervb

Quote from: dontgetupset on Jan 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
What's OBF?

I know it to be One Big Family, there's a group on FB and maybe another forum (?).
Don't you ever turn it off

slappymoe

yee-freakin'-haw!!! :cheesy:

two nites at the iroquois amphitheater!! i loved traveling to atlanta last summer, and i wish i could have made red rocks happen this year, but it's so great to have them playing such an intimate venue 5 minutes from my house.  :beer:

here's hoping for roll call early entry. :thumbsup:

YimYodd

Quote from: parkervb on Jan 18, 2016, 10:23 AM
What's OBF?

I know it to be One Big Family, there's a group on FB and maybe another forum (?).

I met some folks from OBF at ST LOUIS show last August. Seems to be another forum . I got email announcement earlier today from Wonderful Union announcing dates I posted above.
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

AlwxanderD10

MMJ PLAYING AT A SMALL VENUE FOR TWO NIGHTS AND IT'S WALKING DISTANCE FROM MY HOUSE??????????

Mr. White

Slappymoe, (or anyone else who might have some insight), do you think it will be general admission or reserved seating? I'm thinking reserved. I've only been there once. I saw Ben Sollee a few years ago, and it was general admission. However, when checking for tickets to Tedeschi and Trucks last year, I noticed it was all reserved, and all the decent seats were gone. I'd rather it be general admission, so I could drive the short distance (7.5 miles) right after work and stand in line with all the local hard core fans (and those who make the journey to Louisville).
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
I'm very happy to have woken up on this Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday to see that my favorite band in the whole wide world will be playing two back-to-back shows in the city I work in (commute to from home about 45 miles).
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

Mr. White

Quote from: ericm on Jan 18, 2016, 11:27 AM
It says here it's all, GA Mr. White

http://mymorningjacket.com/events/362463

Kick ass!
Thanks ericm!
That will help out a lot! I probably can't get on the computer tomorrow for the pre-sale while at work, so this will help out with the whole missed out on the killer seats thing.
Thanks again!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

millerjustin

What's OBF?

Parker - you can track me down on FB in the fan club page - hit me with a friend request and I'll add you to OBF group

What's in here won't disappear

ericm

Quote from: Mr. White on Jan 18, 2016, 11:35 AM
Quote from: ericm on Jan 18, 2016, 11:27 AM
It says here it's all GA,Mr. White

http://mymorningjacket.com/events/362463

Kick ass!
Thanks ericm!
That will help out a lot! I probably can't get on the computer tomorrow for the pre-sale while at work, so this will help out with the whole missed out on the killer seats thing.
Thanks again!

You got it.  :thumbsup:  Good luck.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

LBSUNFLWR

For Ryan Adams last year it was GA but for Wilco a month later it was assigned seating.
I'd much rather have seats than GA just bc these 2 nights will be sold out for sure.

Still, so very excited to see them at such a small venue...more like 20 minutes from my house! :)

LBSUNFLWR

Not a bad seat in the house though really.
I love this place! Such great news on a Monday!

rincon2

What's OBF?

Facebook. At least one other poster in this thread is a very active member. did not know it was a secret here.

DayDrinkin

Tickets secured:  relatively painless this time.

MikeR1390

I was able to get Friday before it bombed out on me for Thursday. Both nights were in my cart somehow then only Friday went through.

Stevie

That was about as easy as it gets.  I guess the next 40 or so minutes will tell us how it went overall. 

MusiKel Mama

Hey...what's the promoter presale? I was at work...