Louisville shows in May?

Started by millerjustin, Jan 18, 2016, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kholl44

Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Jan 19, 2016, 12:42 PM
Hey...what's the promoter presale? I was at work...
Thursday at 10:00 AM... Roll call members will see the password appear in their dashboard Thursday at 9:00 AM (and I'm sure it will be shared here too)
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

slappymoe

and remember, that's 10am Louisville (eastern) time.

MusiKel Mama

Quote from: kholl44 on Jan 19, 2016, 01:42 PM
Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Jan 19, 2016, 12:42 PM
Hey...what's the promoter presale? I was at work...
Thursday at 10:00 AM... Roll call members will see the password appear in their dashboard Thursday at 9:00 AM (and I'm sure it will be shared here too)
Thanks a lot, pals

ebrunner76@gmail.com

Quote from: millerjustin on Jan 18, 2016, 11:56 AM
Quote from: parkervb on Jan 18, 2016, 10:23 AM
Quote from: dontgetupset on Jan 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
What's OBF?

I know it to be One Big Family, there's a group on FB and maybe another forum (?).

Parker - you can track me down on FB in the fan club page - hit me with a friend request and I'll add you to OBF group

Justin- hope u don't mind. I hit u w a friend request. See u know Dave Vann in the process.

PenguinSausage

Presale password is Tropics

slappymoe

CAUTION!!

i clicked on both the pre-sale password links on my dashboard, and they both lead to friday tickets. so be careful, as of 9:30 the thursday link leads to the friday ticket page. hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

MikeR1390

Quote from: slappymoe on Jan 21, 2016, 09:35 AM
CAUTION!!

i clicked on both the pre-sale password links on my dashboard, and they both lead to friday tickets. so be careful, as of 9:30 the thursday link leads to the friday ticket page. hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Thanks for the heads up! You can navigate to the Thursday page through ticketfly.

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1064353?pc=1

LBSUNFLWR

Thank you!!! good luck everyone!

MrB

Anyone have link to presale site. Need direct link, not link from homepage.

cgreen2599

I have another presale password from my WFPK membership that's different from the Production Simple promotion password. PM and I'll send it you

slappymoe

i feel a little guilty, i already have four for both nights. just trying to help a couple of friends get in, too. i'll be using the WFPK member password, i hope that allows me to have them mailed out instead of left at will call.

MikeR1390

How long until someone posts about buying Friday tickets twice?

LBSUNFLWR

I got 2 for Thursday and my boyfriend got two for Friday!!
THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeR1390

Looks like they went as quickly as they did Tuesday. Hope everyone got what they needed!

slappymoe

got the 2 i needed for thursday! plus an extra for friday......gonna surprise someone :beer:

YimYodd

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Jan 21, 2016, 10:02 AM

If so, I will gladly take them.
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

MikeR1390

Quote from: YimYodd on Jan 21, 2016, 10:07 AM
Quote from: MikeR1390 on Jan 21, 2016, 10:02 AM

If so, I will gladly take them.

Looks like there are still WFPK tickets available. Use "fracture"

Mr. White

I missed out on tickets on Wednesday (gone by 10:03), but I scored two for both nights today! I plan on taking my 11 year-old grandson (he turns 12 in early June). This will be his first MMJ show and his first real rock concert! I'll take my wife to the other show for her birthday (we're also going to Red Rocks a couple of weeks later for our anniversary present to each other)!

I'll try for a couple more tomorrow during the general sale. That way, I can invite a few more friends and family that might be interested.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

MusiKel Mama

Gonna try tomorrow, but it is hard when surrounded by little ones...if anyone has +1 for each night, please let me know!