Louisville shows in May?

Started by millerjustin, Jan 18, 2016, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MateoDeKY

Thanks for posting the radio presale password. I thought I was out of luck but was able to get 2 using that route
Our earthly bodies will surely fall, But the love we share outlives us all

slappymoe

Quote from: YimYodd on Jan 21, 2016, 10:17 AM
Do I  have to be a member to use code?
no, still tix available thru wfpk....fracture

MrB

Thursday tix are still showing up. Anyone want to trade 2 Thurs for 2 Friday( I need Friday).

sabretoothcowboy

what is the link to that one?? It's nowhere on the wfpk site

MikeR1390

It is the same link as the other presale, just a new password.

sabretoothcowboy

Super frustrating. I have been a roll call member for a year. All 3 times I have tried to take advantage of presales, I have struck out literally the second the clock struck sale time. Waste of money.

MrB

I have two Thursday tix in my que if anyone wants them. Let me know by 1030.

Mr. White

I just now got 1 extra ticket for Thursday using the WFPK code as well as the original 2 I got using the venue code. I'll check on those extra Friday ones tomorrow.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

YimYodd

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Jan 21, 2016, 10:25 AM
It is the same link as the other presale, just a new password.

Thanks, I got 2 for Thursday, none available for Friday at this point.
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

DayDrinkin

I was just able to get through and add to cart for Thursday show with "Fracture" using Internet Explorer.

LBSUNFLWR

Thursday is showing still available. Friday shows nothing available.
I looked just out of curiosity, 20 minutes after the regular on sale..

iLikeBeer

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jan 22, 2016, 10:24 AM
Thursday is showing still available. Friday shows nothing available.
I looked just out of curiosity, 20 minutes after the regular on sale..

Yep.  I got Thursday tickets secured right away and then went to secure Friday tickets and they were already showing none available at 10:05?!  I waited and kept refreshing the webpage and finally about 10:20 I was able to get 2 tickets for the Friday show!!!   :cheesy: 

Looks like I will be making 2 trips to Louisville this Spring/Summer!!!   :cool:   :beer:

slappymoe

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Jan 22, 2016, 10:30 AM
I waited and kept refreshing the webpage and finally about 10:20 I was able to get 2 tickets for the Friday show!!!   :cheesy: 
that's awesome, i would have given up and been crying in my coffee.

i can't believe tickets are still available for thursday. i understand why friday would be more popular for the casual fan, but when given the opportunity to see back to back shows like this, you gotta jump on it.

now for the big question:
will there be roll call early entry? i called the box office, lady i spoke to said will call would be open all day, but she had no idea if early entry would be offered.  guess we have 15 weeks to find out.

LBSUNFLWR

Truly there is not a bad seat in the house!
I have been on the far sides before and been in the uncovered part close to the back.
It's a small enough venue that I will be happy regardless. Not sure yet if I am going to take either day off work and try to get there early or not...

slappymoe

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jan 22, 2016, 11:38 AM
Not sure yet if I am going to take either day off work and try to get there early or not...
i just happened to be off work this week. made it easy to score tickets.

and my next week off.....the week of the shows! very fortunate timing.  i hope there's early entry, but at least i'm free to stand in line all day if necessary.  i agree just being there will be good enough, but i at least want to be under the roof, just in case.

DayDrinkin

Looks like all tickets a hard sell out for both nights now.  I hope everyone still looking finds them from someone friendly instead of having to pay some gross amount from StubHub.

Iroquois is awesome and this will be an amazing two nights!

EverythingChanges

I got Thursday tickets, but I was not able to snag two for Friday before they sold out. I should have bought them in reverse order. They sold out in minutes.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

DaydreamNation

Managed to snag two each for Thurs and Fri for my brother and me. First time seeing MMJ despite loving them for years and living in KY, the timing had just never worked out before! Even cooler that it's gonna be at Iroquois.
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

Mr. White

I picked up 2 more tickets for Friday night right when the general on sale started at 10:00. Now, I can take my brother and his girlfriend as well as my grandson to this Friday show. I'll be going to the Thursday show with my wife and a friend of ours. I managed to secure 3 tickets for Thursday and 4 tickets for Friday. Can't wait!

Mr. White

I just checked both nights, and they both say "Off Sale". Does this mean "Sold Out", or will there be more tickets made available at a later time?