FS: OBH 2 Foil; Chicago AP Set

Started by 63schoefflin, Jan 28, 2016, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

63schoefflin

I have been doing some clearing out of the flat file and decided to put these up for sale:

- 2015 OBH Foil - $250
- 2015 Chicago Burwell AP set (matching numbers) - $120 each night or $300 for the set

Thanks!

Clarkwork

$250??  isn't that 150% of the original price?
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

ZLayLowZ

It's a very limited print at a run of only 30. Furthermore, it's my personal favorite of any in my moderate collection of Jacket prints. An opportunity to acquire the OBH2 Foil at that price is more than reasonable and in line with the market imo. It'll be a rare event to see one on the market me thinks  :shocked:

Certainly the folks who buy the variants or limited supply of artist releases, only to immediately relist at several multiples of the original sale price do infuriate me; especially when they don't even attend the show nor enjoy the band's music. In this case, however, assuming a near mint condition, it's a perfectly acceptable ask price... A buyer would need to offer me much much more than that to take mine off my hands!!

63schoefflin

Yup, I'm with you on the last part. And not like I would need to justify anything, but when I bought it a year ago I planned on hanging this instead of the regular I bought down at OBH. Now a year later, I realized that foils don't go with any other prints I have hanging or the first OBH print I got down there so keeping the foil doesn't make sense like I thought it would.

I guess not everyone on this forum is aware, but check out expressobeans.com and you will find some awesome stuff along with what everything sells for.