Posters for singles trade?

Started by amskinz, Feb 10, 2016, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amskinz

Any vinyl friends have any singles laying around they don't have any connection to? I have a couple posters that aren't doing me any good rolled up. Maybe someone would be interested in a trade of some sort. Straight up, cash and goods. We could figure it out.
Here's what I've got...
- Yim Yames "Tribute To..." Original Promo Poster for his George Harrison tribute EP. 11"x17". Mint Condition.
- MMJ September 6, 2008 Bank of America Pavilion, Boston, MA by Dan Padavic #72/355. 18"x24". Mint Condition.
I know these aren't the most sought after pieces by any means, but I thought someone else could use them more than I am.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

staurie28

Oh man, I would love that Yim Tribute To promo poster.  I just don't know what I even have that you would want in return, ha!   Are you looking solely for MMJ singles on vinyl?  Anything specific you have been thinking about? 

amskinz

Quote from: staurie28 on Feb 11, 2016, 05:19 PM
Oh man, I would love that Yim Tribute To promo poster.  I just don't know what I even have that you would want in return, ha!   Are you looking solely for MMJ singles on vinyl?  Anything specific you have been thinking about? 

PM sent
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."