Garth Brook Tour Dates

Started by Thomaspen, Mar 06, 2016, 06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomaspen

Garth brooks is a famous country singer, so don't miss the possibility to visit garth brooks trisha yearwood tour

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Gina

This was my husband's bucket list show.  I tried once to get us out to the Vegas gig on the weekends at The Wynn, but that was when the housing market bottomed out and airline tickets to Vegas were no longer cheap.  I StubHubbed them, sadly.

I got tickets for this tour to North Charleston, SC - 4 shows sold out in 40 mins.  It was the MOST STRESSFUL TICKET BUYING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.  I never realized his popularity until that moment.  North Charleston and Charleston proper were practically at a standstill the weekend of the shows.  Crazy.

My husband, a non emotional statue at every concert he attends, even if he loves the show, was like a kid on Christmas.   Then the show started.  I have to admit, it was one helluva show!  Garth has borrowed all of the BEST aspects of various rock concerts and combined them into a superior high energy event.  The dude knows how to bring it!  So, I'm not so much a country music fan, or a major Garth fan, but I would see that show again without blinking an eye.  It was pretty freakin' awesome!