Chattanooga - Tivoli Theatre (Roll Call)

Started by easy way, Sep 06, 2016, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaydreamNation

Looks like a great set! Based on what they didnt play, I have a hunch that there will be few repeats (if any) in NC tomorrow...
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

Mr. White

"Bermuda Highway"

Before the show started, I checked with one of the long time attendees/workers there about the no cameras thing, and she said it was mainly the venue's policy. I was also checking to see if the band may have actually requested this because of some "official filming" of the night. No. No cameras for the band. Just the venue's policy. She said they never allow photos or video taping there. I don't think it was a specific request by MMJ. When a Tivoli usher would ever ask someone to stop recording or be asked to leave if caught again, you could tell they do this all the time. As for me, I had my camera pressed to my stomach, so absolutely no light escaped my screen. I couldn't even see what I was recording after zooming in and pressing record. Sorry if I offended.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Mr. White

"Mother" (Pink Floyd Cover - Ending Didn't Get Recorded)

Before the show started, I checked with one of the long time attendees/workers there about the no cameras thing, and she said it was mainly the venue's policy. I was also checking to see if the band may have actually requested this because of some "official filming" of the night. No. No cameras for the band. Just the venue's policy. She said they never allow photos or video taping there. I don't think it was a specific request by MMJ. When a Tivoli usher would ever ask someone to stop recording or be asked to leave if caught again, you could tell they do this all the time. As for me, I had my camera pressed to my stomach, so absolutely no light escaped my screen. I couldn't even see what I was recording after zooming in and pressing record. Sorry if I offended.

ditty

AWESOME!  thank you...hope to hear this at OBH 3 w/ the Lucius ladies
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

Mr. White

Phone Went West (Jim's Sole in the Middle Section Only)

Coat Of Many Colors

Everyone in my section was taking pics and video. No one cared. The elderly ushers were really cool and funny. The security just stood there while people around me recorded, took pics and smoked pot.

Coat Of Many Colors

Mother was such a great cover, perfect song for Jim.

Mr. White

Cride3332 (Corey R.) got the set list and posted it.

dexter

F ME that looked like a great setlist.   If that was a "warmup show"  sign me up!

DaydreamNation

Well that seems like an awesome show. So excited for tonight. What time did they hit the stage and what time what time was the final bow?
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

moses malone

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Oct 27, 2016, 12:17 PM
Well that seems like an awesome show. So excited for tonight. What time did they hit the stage and what time what time was the final bow?

I feel like they went on around 8:45.  Not sure what time we ended up wafting out of there but it was before midnight.  Just an unbelievable show even per their standards.

Sheets Of Clay

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Oct 27, 2016, 12:17 PM

8:43-11:23

peterock317

By the time I got in and to the merch table all of the posters were gone. If anyone snagged an extra I'd happily work something out.

walterfredo

Quote from: peterock317 on Oct 27, 2016, 04:12 PM
By the time I got in and to the merch table all of the posters were gone. If anyone snagged an extra I'd happily work something out.

keep an eye on Justin's sale page, http://statusserigraph.bigcartel.com/ 

not sure if he sends out a message before they go on sale, but may want to sign up for his email list. Or maybe he announces on twitter??

johnnYYac

Quote from: walterfredo on Oct 27, 2016, 05:31 PM
Quote from: peterock317 on Oct 27, 2016, 04:12 PM

keep an eye on Justin's sale page, http://statusserigraph.bigcartel.com/ 

not sure if he sends out a message before they go on sale, but may want to sign up for his email list. Or maybe he announces on twitter??
He announces on his Facebook pages, too.

Status Serigraph:  https://www.facebook.com/statusserigraph/?fref=nf

Justin Helton:  https://www.facebook.com/justin.helton.129?fref=ts

Fans of Status Serigraph:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710608069171109/

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

peterock317

Thank you for the heads up! I will be anxiously awaiting.

Jbpats

Quote from: willsfc on Oct 27, 2016, 10:15 PM
My Tape of the show
https://archive.org/details/MMJ2016-10-26

Thanks for this, listening now at work.
I love when they play Carried Away, hopefully they incorporate some other Carl tunes during future shows.

Just an update, best Dondante i've heard them play in years. Wow just fire.

Shug

Quote from: Mr. White on Oct 27, 2016, 11:43 AM

Cride3568 (Corey R.) got the set list and posted it.

Holy fuckin' shit that setlist is a mother fucker!  So many of my faves!  I Will Sing You Songs, The Way He Sings, Xmas Curtain, Lay Low, Gideon, Magheetah, Strangulation, Slow Tune, jesus fuckin' christ that is awesome! Is that Rocket Man?  Plus some of the best stuff from the Waterfall, Tropics and Spring, nice!

I'm jonesin' for some Jacket, goddammit!
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"