Chattanooga - pair of 3rd row tickets for sale at face value (NOT KIDDING)

Started by vandemusser, Oct 25, 2016, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vandemusser

Hi guys, had a couple of friends back out on attending the Chattanooga show tomorrow night. My Roll Call tickets were row B, right center ( which I believe is third row). I actually would like to use my friends tickets instead, which are in the loge. My wife is pretty short and while I think she would be fine in either location, she seems intrigued with sitting in the very front of the balcony. Because of this, my third row tickets are officially for sale at cost. Total purchase price was $103, so that's what I will sell them for. If you end up thinking this is a great deal, I would also suggest an additional (optional) $10 donation to the rescue dog organization I volunteer for, Echo Dogs White Shepherd Rescue (www.echodogs.org). They could use the money for the numerous fosters they care for.

Because they are at will call, I will need to meet you out front of the venue before the show so we can get them for you. I plan on going in when the doors open, so don't buy them unless you can meet that early. PM me if you are interested. I will need a cell phone number to reach you at, and you can either pay me at the venue or you can PayPal me.

First legit person to PM me gets them. Glad they will be going to true fans!

vandemusser

Looks like the tickets have been snatched up. I'll let you all know if something falls through, though.

mahg33ta

I did not buy your tickets but I applaud your generous offer of 3rd row seats for face value, so I donated the $10 to your organization!

vandemusser

Quote from: mahg33ta on Oct 26, 2016, 09:01 AM
I did not buy your tickets but I applaud your generous offer of 3rd row seats for face value, so I donated the $10 to your organization!

That is so awesome - thank you! The dogs (and foster parents) appreciate it very much!