Bonnaroo 06

Started by JPV, Jan 07, 2009, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPV

Does the sbd circulate from this show? 6.16.06

harpua51

I would shit myself if a sbd of that show was to ever turn up.....

That was the best Jacket show that I have personally seen

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteDoes the sbd circulate from this show? 6.16.06

No.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

logan5ive

Isn't the proshot video of this show out there? If so, couldn't the audio be pulled from it?
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

el_chode

QuoteIsn't the proshot video of this show out there? If so, couldn't the audio be pulled from it?

There was video? I could have sworn I saw cameras, but I saw a lot of things during that set.

I second harpua51's emotions.
I'm surrounded by assholes

harpua51

QuoteIsn't the proshot video of this show out there? If so, couldn't the audio be pulled from it?

I believe that we are only giving false hope to everyone with this thread....

Bonnaroo is very stingy with the music made down on that farm....if they taped the whole show (which I am sure they did) nobody has it but them.

logan5ive

MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

aMillionDreams

I have the video but it's not that great quality, video or audio.  It was proshot and simucast in the att blue room if I remember corretly.  For half the show the audio and video don't even match up and the whole thing is pixellated.  

I know that it was taped and Bonaroo wanted to release in it mp3 like they did for 05 and 04, but with Okonokos coming out ATO said no way.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

goose

Sorry to be a anagram nobody, but what is an sbd/
Hooked on four like one, two, three

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

goose

Quotesoundboard.

gracias
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Dillsnufus

well they have this bonnaroo 360 or watever it's called where they release for stream acts from bonnaroo (not sure if only 08) so far it's reconteurs or watever there called. maybe eventually it'll be mmj but 08 not 06
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

jones

Quotewell they have this bonnaroo 360 or watever it's called where they release for stream acts from bonnaroo (not sure if only 08) so far it's reconteurs or watever there called. maybe eventually it'll be mmj but 08 not 06

I would have to pull for the 06... It was my first!