Beach Life Festival, Redondo Beach

Started by walterfredo, Jan 19, 2024, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Jacket and Trey closing out Sunday. Yes please.

sillyboob

One thing about this Festival is that there is very limited parking in the area, and getting Ubers after the show wasn't particularly easy either.  Went in 2021 and the Festival grounds are pretty good, and it's small.  But getting out of there was tough, and we left four songs into the Marley Brothers.  This is in my backyard, but I'm skipping it.  It helps that I'll see MMJ three times a month before.  There are some hotel rooms real close, so if you can snag one of those, or an AirBNB, I hope everyone who goes enjoys it!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

walterfredo

^im not surprised to hear this regarding parking and Ubers. We booked a room at the Portofino Hotel for this reason. Can't miss Trey and MMJ back to back!

sillyboob

Quote from: walterfredo on Jan 23, 2024, 10:40 AM^im not surprised to hear this regarding parking and Ubers. We booked a room at the Portofino Hotel for this reason. Can't miss Trey and MMJ back to back!

You're all set then!!  Perfect location for sure. 
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

walterfredo

Looking like we are going to have to skip Beachlife Festival now. Have 2 x Sunday GA+ tix available, these allow you to go in/out of the festival freely throughout the day. We paid $458 total for these ($229 each) and they are now $259 each. Will sell for the cost of the regular GA tix, which are $179/ea. I have the wristbands and will mail them to you priority mail or fedex and will cover shipping charges.