2.6.09 Shinsaibashi Club Quattro -  Osaka, Japan

Started by ryno11111, Feb 11, 2009, 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

goose

It Beats 4 You.  Awesome.  There is something about that song that I love.  Tommy's bass line kill me in that one.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

at dawn

GIDEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o :D

ridiculous.  absolutely ridiculous.  

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

the japanese know what up with releasing shows, hell yeah.

st. john

jones

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

QuoteGIDEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o :D

Yeah Gideon was absolutely amazing that night! Just incredible!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Ruckus

QuoteGIDEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o :D

Yeah Gideon was absolutely amazing that night! Just incredible!!

Whooaaaaa :D

Why wasn't this mentioned earlier!  I've never heard them do it like this in any form ever! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Has anyone heard them do an extended version?  I guess I haven't listened to too many of their Z tour recordings but this is awesome.  Breaking into the EU like breakdown too at the end
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

Oooooooo!

And Pat bangin' at the end of Steam Engine!

Yowza

Ruckus

And Lowdown into Mahgeetah!  Man, you guys heard some really neat stuff

aMillionDreams

Good work, ryanson.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Thanks, seriously.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

ryno11111

Is it just me or does the jamming at the end of Gideon sound a lot like Huey Lewis' "Heart & Soul."  Perhaps this was intentional.  Maybe not.  Either way it is damn good.  Feel free to call me crazy if I am wrong.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

would that gideon ending be considered an Evil Urges (Reprise)?

goose

I can't believe how tiny this place sounds.  It soundsa like there were 30 people watching a major band today!  That was pretty amazing. And everyone there sounded like they had a great time.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

at dawn

This show was really REALLY special.  I'm glad the heckler didn't make it on to the recording, but what was with the BRUUUUUUUCE ?!?  That guy had some determination.

st. john

TheKnoxvilleBear

Off The Record is insane now. I feel like its so much more powerful and louder than what it used to be.