ISO 2 Charlotte TIX

Started by jsf3000, May 30, 2017, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsf3000

Pit preferrable. I like to jump up and down to OBH and not disturb the people sitting.  :drum:

hoojack

Who are these sitters you speak of?  While Charlotte doesn't have the reputation as being a great music town, I've found mmj concerts to have an above average atmosphere. There's always a few yahoos on the lawn but nothing out of the ordinary. Best of luck with your ticket search though. I'm on the lawn bc my crew is a little to big to coordinate pit tix.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

littlejimfromxavier

Good luck man. The scalpers have made Charlotte pit seats outrageously expensive. Pisses me off.

jsf3000

Ha! I was only joking about the sitters and definitely not making a comment about Charlotte or North Carolina (except the slow drivers in the left lane - don't get me started!).  I've been to tons of shows in NC and can only complain about the one where my wife got arrested at the Orange Peel by an ABC agent for having a flask. Talk about overkill. This is a small venue and I'm excited about going...if someone has tickets for me.

jsf3000